AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
oh right, not one single word about Der not even trying to convince Janet to get single custody for Zola. They all just were like: oh he is able to say something nice about Mer too, wow. But what it also meant, no one sees that. 

Just saw the seen when Der talks to Az about Mer missing, before they go to the dad of the sinkhole boy. And just a few mins before Der feared Mer cld have done the worst when it comes to the adoption process, but now he fears they cld have been hit by a bus. he doesn't say, what if something happened to Zola. He is worried for both of them. And he didn't even believe for one second something cld be wrong just with Zola. It's always about the both of them.

Arg, do you realize that everyone is crying for Mer not getting comforted by Der, when She looses the baby. Hello? He loses her too. Didn't they see how effected he was by this too. And who was goint to comfort him? Mer cld go home and cry her eyes out. But Der had to stay in the hospital and do surgeries. Owen cldn't be there for him, he wldn't understand him. And Mark wldn't be a help in this situation either.
Oh god, did you see, how Ders chin was quivering when that sinkhole dad said about his boy: he just slipped away 🥺
how did Mer know that Cris almost killed Alex????

I love how Cris does everything to cover for Mer
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
hahahahahaha Bailey in the surgery: Is there anything you wanna tell me? Chief: Don't screw it up 🤣

They don't need April for fun, they have the Chief and Bailey.
oh my mom is back, arg, now that it gets really good
try to be back later, or I'll finish tomorrow
Cris gave Alex a CC full of Appy thats the injection to restart someone's heart or something when it suddenly stops and sicne Alex ws perfectly healthy that much amt of Appy rebounded😆 and if u ask me i never adored Alex Cris this much the wya i did in that epi they were jsut BEYOND BEYOND ADORABLE for a moment I ws like god make them a couple i wld totally TOTALLY HIP them they were just ADORABLE specially the wya Alex ws like DONT TOUCH ME DONT TOUCH MY GURNY...hahahaa epic cuteness EPIC CUTENESS☺️

dnt even make me talk abt how much Der went through i mean ur wife and child missing for four freaking hours it was just and on top of it all Mer didnt call Der instead Cris ok i get that too but still did she think once Der wld be gng insane with worry? Am sure she must have thought m jsut saying that for all those Der haters
oh that sucks come back😭
sigh. The Der haters. Oh yes, I understand, why Mer didn't call Der but Cris. But Der really must been through hell. Man, 4 hours. And this time he really didn't know what was up. While Mer actually did know why Der didn't answer his phone in the SF.
Can't believe how many Der haters are among the "MerDer" fans. I doubt there are half of the amount among the Crowen fans. And remember Nancy from ABC boards. Everyone was making fun of her. But honestly some times I agreed with her. But she was the outsider, cuz she dared to say something against Mer. Whatever.

Lets finish this epi :D
"She was protecting Adelle, at what point do you stop punishing her for that?" Do you think the Chief will play a bigger rule in MD getting back to good again?
Honestly I hope for Bailey to say something to Der. I loved the DerBailey scenes, miss them so much. 
sigh, the moment when Cris brings Der to Mer and Zola. Such a relief moment for him.

But still don't get why Bailey is so damn pissed about Mer. She called her "that damn girl" What happened to the Bailey, that needed to distance herself from all the residence. Cuz everytime something happened to one of them a part of her died with them and she wanted to save all her strength for her son. What the hell happened to that woman?

Oh  that scene with MAC. First Der looks so pissed, and you already expect him to blow the whole thing, cuz all he needs is a look at the residents and he instantly knows that they are not telling the truth.

Oh f**k, just realized. Der didn't say: if WE wanna keep this baby. He said: if YOU wanna keep this baby. ☺️ He so knows, that he cld get custody for Zola alone, he knows it. But he doesn't want. He wants to have Zola with Mer, not alone.  *dies, dies, dies* anothere small but very important thing ☺️