AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Yay it worked we don't have to talk over Twitter anymore :D
congo on ur new phone Satan🤗🤗

and thank god we dnt have to talk on twitter anymore that place seriously sucks

but looks like loads happened yesterday there is a new promo then a new Paddy interview where he said he is happy with the show this year☺️ and by now they r shooting epi seven so I guess at least first half of the seasons would be promising well I HOPE😍...also don't think they get Zola back by epi seven at least coz both Paddy and Ellen recently said they dnt knw if they cld get her back or no but inspite of this Paddy added everything is abt the baby for MerDer now awww☺️ See? being parents changes u COMPLETELY ☺️ also he said doesnt knw abt future seasons and that everyone is waiting to see how new shows of aBC perform I guess if any show kicks off as a hit ABC may cut GA or PP off specially if Scandal is a hit but I doubt GA days r done ABC is letting go of one big show ie DH it wnt let go of GA this easily

and then there is the fact that Paddy send flowers for no rhyme and reason to Shonda...awww☺️...why so adorable Paddy?☺️...last season ppl made such hue and cry abt Paddy being TRKed I didn't feel that AT ALL coz he was damn heavy in first half of season and in second half barring two three MAXIMUM four epis he was there

also I hear there was a new Loreal vid of Paddy
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 12 years ago
Okay short version of what i already wrote. And dammit my battery is very low.
Do you mean the promo that is mixed with private practice?
I'm happy win the interview too. Happy Patrick.only can mean the storyline will be good. At least the first half of the season. And for the second half we just have to wait even shonda said she doesn't know what will happen in January.
About Zola. I still believe they will get her back . I don't care when it will be as long as the story is written in a good way
yeah that promo it seems like CO r already happy m glad that wld mean not much of their drama wohooo
Hmm hope so absolutely not interested in them. But didn't the press release say Owen and der will bond more over the coming epis by trying to get away from their wives ? Hope i just got that wrong.
God knows i have stopped paying attention to all of thats released in the media wld take what comes in the epi
anyways whats up? did u got ot the place of ur course? how was it? and whats the plan for the day m not bright and shiny today Satan i have a missing train feeling😭
Yes i was there. Nothing interesting but at least i know now where i have to go next week. Aaah running out of battery.
Didn't. Plan much for today. Now sitting in the train on my way back to my parents. Till then i might have to change back to my old phone. :(
Why you're not in a good mood? Did something happen again?
wld msg u abt it u knw what save ur battery come over here once u reach ur parents place we wld talk then
hey javs how was ur birthday? hope u had incredible fun and that dempeo pic is cute
Heyy Smriti :) I'm good, you? My birthday was fun I enjoyed it. I know isn't it adorable. Why can't they be married 😍