Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gaah, only done with epi one so far, but my mom will come home soon, think I will continue with epi 2 tomorrow. But I first have to check my schedule, have an doctors appointment, wanna buy the phone and I need to go to my place to check on some things.

Hmm, will check on Matts review about MD conflict, courious how a critic person sees their SL. here is the link if you wanna read too http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ask-Matt-New-1038093.aspx

it's on the bottom of that article. Mainly agree with him, but he too, is just seeing the obvious. Whatever.
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
chandni2111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey26

Heyy Chandni2111 :) sorry don't know your name

I'm Sandra πŸ˜ƒ don't worry, I have the same prob, but I figured you are Javs πŸ˜ƒ

chandni2111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

Satan I cannot wait for u to see the end of epi one just CANNOT WAIT i can die for that moment DIE FOR IT

and javs dude take out time and watch it u got to watch it its best premiere of Grey's in years like YEARS

that end scene of the first epi is great, the music the editing of the pics, the voice over, Ders look, and you expect Mer to come through that door any minute, it's do die for
OMG I rewatch it again and again. The one moment when Der looks up the cut is to Mer, and then again. Mer goes through a door and the cut is to Der when he looks up cuz the door to his OR got opend. And it's only Az. When Az goes to scrub in he stil looks at that door. Just like you said, as if he wld expect Mer to come. If you didn't have told me, I think I wldn't have noticed. Damn, I said, all these small things, that are so important. β˜ΊοΈ
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chandni2111

I'm Sandra πŸ˜ƒ don't worry, I have the same prob, but I figured you are Javs πŸ˜ƒ

Nice to meet you Sandra
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandni2111

that end scene of the first epi is great, the music the editing of the pics, the voice over, Ders look, and you expect Mer to come through that door any minute, it's do die for
OMG I rewatch it again and again. The one moment when Der looks up the cut is to Mer, and then again. Mer goes through a door and the cut is to Der when he looks up cuz the door to his OR got opend. And it's only Az. When Az goes to scrub in he stil looks at that door. Just like you said, as if he wld expect Mer to come. If you didn't have told me, I think I wldn't have noticed. Damn, I said, all these small things, that are so important. β˜ΊοΈ

this this this this THIS IS WHAT I TO DIE FOR when AZ came in he knew it wld b her and not Mer but still he thought hoped wished dreamed it wld b Mer who wld walk in through those doors it was actly Mer who he needed whom he wanted to say scream I NEED YOU he wanted her there he missed her needed her LOVED her omg...i can die for that scene...its like saving lives isnt same without her he NEEDS her he needs his Mer...its one hell of a scene and the VO do i just lvoe lvoe the fact its a total MD VO? YES I DO I DO I DOOO i lvoe this moment just so much it gives me faith that my MerDer wld be fine

gah gah gah and grr u gng crying i put seocnd epi on load for u so we cld see together but i guess we wld see tom have a rocking day ahead Satany love u muaaah big big hugs
its okie m not mad at Matt most ppll wld see it that ays but at least he gets D has a right to be mad even if its unpleasant to watch
chandni2111 thumbnail
Zola is sleeping on his shoulder β˜ΊοΈ
chandni2111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey26

Nice to meet you Sandra

Nice to meet you too, have fun watching the epi πŸ˜ƒ
chandni2111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

its okie m not mad at Matt most ppll wld see it that ays but at least he gets D has a right to be mad even if its unpleasant to watch

oh that is right, finally someone who says that Der has a right to be mad. Hope some ppl will hear him
omg i saw the TGW scene everyone is dying for M i zonked out i didnt find ANYTHING great in it NOTHING nothing at all MD's smallest of pecks on the cheek can beat this scene