Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey javsss🤗🤗 its ur budday tom right?? yay cant wait to celebrate🤗🤗

and now the quesiton of the day did u frekaing see the premiere???
chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG, don't know if this was intended. But the sinkhole couple, the guy was about to cut her leg off, but he cldn't. I believe he wld swear to god, that he wld do everything for his wife. But this he cldn't, he knew his wife wld die but he cldn't. With some things we just need help. Some things we can't do alone, no matter how hard we wanna do them, how much we know it needs to be done.
I dnt knw if Mer can b happy just by being a mom or no I just know surgery doesnt makes her extra ordinary its her ability to love people selflessly loveppl so freaking much that she wnt think once before doing huge huge things for them taking risks for them...THAT is what makes her extra ordinary Mer cna live without surgery Mer cant live without love
abt that Der Mark scene god he knew it was coming he knew eventually Mer wld get fired but yet it was shocking to him coz somewhere in his hearthe was hoping it wnt happen its like he cldnt blv it and since then all he is been thinking abt is her the way he says he doesnt knw if she is ok or no god its like he KNOWS she is not ok and he cant do anything abt it that kills him more Damn it ppl r so blind cant they see how much he cares and loves? i dnt get it what he do in SP to earn him so much hate All I saw him doing ws in his littlest of gestures scream love for Mer if people call THIS as being an ass and jerk then they dnt knw definition of jerks
chandni2111 thumbnail
okay i have to correct myself a bit. Hospital is important to Mer, but not nearly as much as for Cris.

Just saw the scene with Mers speech to Owen. Think I don't need to say anything about it. Ellen rocked that scene so much. ☺️

and Hi there 😃
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy Smriti 🤗 🤗 no it's today 😳

omg I actually didn't my lappy betrayed me when I was gonna watch it and now I'm busy with assessments
chandni2111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

I dnt knw if Mer can b happy just by being a mom or no I just know surgery doesnt makes her extra ordinary its her ability to love people selflessly loveppl so freaking much that she wnt think once before doing huge huge things for them taking risks for them...THAT is what makes her extra ordinary Mer cna live without surgery Mer cant live without love

agree, already noticed that when I saw that speech scene of hers. Mer isn't her mother and wld never be her mother. She loves her job, but as she proved over and over again, she loves the ppl around her so much more.
Satan I cannot wait for u to see the end of epi one just CANNOT WAIT i can die for that moment DIE FOR IT

and javs dude take out time and watch it u got to watch it its best premiere of Grey's in years like YEARS
26javey thumbnail
Heyy Chandni2111 :) sorry don't know your name
26javey thumbnail
@Smirit will do I'll try watch it now but I dont think I'll be able to finish it..I'm gonna load it right now