AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
awww its sad and not sad at same time what happened btw u and him u realized this is not it and u parted ways and from the sound of u i fele u parted ways in good terms no hard feelings no grudges and when u look back so even today u remember it as a good memory thats what matter all of these phases chapters of life r imp they make us grow in their own way and m happy at least u r not left bereft never let anyone erode ur feeling of lvoe ur faith and belief in it i have seen what heart break broken relations can do to people they turn them into wrecks thank god u arent one of those never ever let that happen to u its ok if u not meant to be together just say good bye ona happy good note and move freaking on
I love Mer as a teacher, she is amazing. unlike Cris who is just mean. Don't know if they will change Cris' teaching skills this time, but remember S5 when the interns hardly cld do anything cuz she did everything on her own?

OMG i know and the way he says is Zola alright? omg there is so much love in his voice so freaking much of love When he came out said what too all i cld hear in his voice was love he wa sso soft and i dnt know CAN'T PEOPLE SEE OR FEEL HIM? and when he says Mer i cant iomg he was not angry he was hurt he cldnt even look at her cant people hear the pain in his voice his voice literally broke not that he didnt want to hear abt her and her probs but he cldnt coz what freaking hell cld he do just what? he cldnt do anything to protect her here NOTHING...damn he cant even meet her eyes...its beautiful...if this is anger i dnt knw whats pain then..his whole core is shaking
at the end of our relationship we went through a really tough time. but I think that is normal when everything already screams that you sldn't be together but you still try to find a way, you still try against all odds.
Today I'm good about it. I made mistakes, he made mistakes. And the time we had before we were in the breaking up phase, was a good time. I don't wanna miss that experience. 
I so don't get Bailey, I don't get it. I already tweeted Shonda, but so far seh didn't answer. I just don't get her. And what was the purpose of the whole Gunther thing. didn't they know that before. And it's stupid to say Avery is the Gunther. Cris definitely is it not. I get her reason for having a good reputation. but she is a surgery junky, she is no Chief material. Mer might have been good as CR, but with Zola, she sldn't be a CR. 
In my eyes, Alex wld have been the best choice. I believe he wld grow over it. He needs to have something important in his life. Something where he can prove that he is the good man that is hiding underneath that wall of being a jerk. Being the CR wld give him a perspective in life. think at the moment he doesn't have anything he is looking forward too. His whole family is messed up and he never was lucky with women. He needs something that gives him hope again. 

And again I have to rant about Owen. Why did he kick out Avery again? Owen sucked so much with his decision for CR. How cld he be a good Chief??? when he can't even make a good decision about small things. 
OMG OMG when Der tells Mark that Mer got fired and Mark asks him if she is alright. Again Der can't look at Mark. Cuz he DOES care, he does care and he can't look in Marks eyes cuz he feels embarrassed/guilty for not asking her, for just walking away. 
But what cld he have done in the moment Mer told him. He already saw this coming and he doesn't see a way out of this. No one will Mer give a good reputations, like Bailey proved. All the other hospitals already hurt about this, they all know what happend with the trial and that she was the one tampering with it. He just don't know how to help her and he isn't in the mood to find a solution for that. Oh our poor Der.
wow u seirous Alex found out abt the kid just by those colorful strings? thats so frekaing cute Alex is so Like Mer's male version non caring indiff frm the outside frm the inside just so full of love
Oh my, that Mer Cris scene was amazing. That was the moment which made Mer talk to Owen about Cris. Nothing else. 
And Cris is so right. The Mer in that scene so isn't our Mer. She tries to convince herself that she can be just a mom and nothing else. 
But Cris knows Mer, Mer might be not that radical as Cris, but her life too is the hospital. Mer wld never be happy with just being a mom. Having Zola makes her happy, yes, but it's not enough. 
What Cris is saying about wanting her husband to get her is just beautiful.
hmm, now I saw that scene with Mer and Janet at the daycare and I don't really get why Janet suddenly was convinced something was wrong. Mer actually handled that situation good. I mean, just a minute before she told Janet that she wld be in between surgeries. The writers didn't solve this very good.
Originally posted by chandni2111

hmm, now I saw that scene with Mer and Janet at the daycare and I don't really get why Janet suddenly was convinced something was wrong. Mer actually handled that situation good. I mean, just a minute before she told Janet that she wld be in between surgeries. The writers didn't solve this very good.

the only thing that cld have given away Mer ws when the dya care lady asked abt Der taking Z home today Mer sort of got perky then and u cld she she ws scared a lil, hesitant and then that long look on day care lady upon hearing what Mer said day care lady's look clearly said what Mer ws saying ws not true

but ya i agree it ws all contivedly set up the only contrived thing