Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I esp love these two pics ☺️
Patrick Dempsey - World Premiere Of "IRIS - A Journey Into The World Of Cinema By Cirque du Soleil" At The Kodak Theatre - Red Carpet
Patrick Dempsey - World Premiere Of "IRIS - A Journey Into The World Of Cinema By Cirque du Soleil" At The Kodak Theatre - Red Carpet
chandni2111 thumbnail
I saw ppl talking about that Dempeo kiss pic, too. But I read that it was an old pic from 2006. Didn't saw the pic so I can't say anything about it.
But I always say: You never know what's up behind closed doors. 😉 And when you read what Patrick said about Ellen, there definitely is more to this than just a good friendship.
As you said some time ago now, you'll never know what wld have happened if they met before.

chandni2111 thumbnail
OMG 😆
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh man DemPsey😍😍😍 this man can neevr get the McDreamy tag off of him NEVER😍

and i dnt know whats real whats not I ship and I love DemPeo PERIOD but at same time i dnt hate their spouses and if they r turly happy i want them to be happ forever but i one day they come out and say it i wld b the happiest too that m not denying😆😍😍

btw u seme free today r u back at ur place u r even able to b here? u said u wana talk abt SP more so lets dooo it😍
chandni2111 thumbnail
yes, I'm free today, at least for 2 more hrs 😃

yeah, I still haven't rewatched the SP in whole again, only parts
watch it AGAIN and come back to discuss the littlest of things☺️
chandni2111 thumbnail
the first voice over is killing me: Even good marriages fail. One minute you stand on solid ground, the next minute your not"
it's over the couple that will fall into that sinkhole, they are fighting in this scene, but at the end of the SP they are happy to have each other

and when they switch to MC and DO, the voice over says: and there are always two versions, yours and theirs. ☺️
it's so meaningful, I love it
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
EXACTLY the freaking VO itself said there are TWO versions of the story ours and theirs how blah is it that people don't get that how freaking blah?

u know I get both MD's version but in real life i fail to see other person's pov i get too stuck with my own its like anger doesnt let me see the other person's pov at all i NEED to work on that NEED to

and I was thinking its a good thing Derek is still mad at her u know? Coz if he hadn't been Mer wld have never realized what she did was HUGE ENORMOUS ok fine she helped Adelle but what abt every other Adelle out there? What about them? If she had let Derek in there could have been a better way So in a way its good Derek is mad coz Mer NEEDED to feel the enormity of what she did
chandni2111 thumbnail
I know this might just be kinda a trick of TV to tell the audience the story.
but Owen is so the wrong person for Der to turn to right now.
When Owen tells Der that he heard from April MC are living together in Mers house, it just can't be that Der doesn't already know about this. Der didn't pick up the phone in the SF, but he knows about Zola and they have a schedule who will pick her up and who not. But as I already told, I don't believe Der is keeping Zola in his trailer, that is no place for a baby, he doesn't have the things needed for a baby. So he must have been home in the meantime and when he isn't completely blind I did notice that someone else is living with Mer. 

and hahahahahaha, Der not caring, if he didn't care he wldn't have asked in the first place. Owen really doesn't care, cuz apparently he never asked Cris where she is staying after he kicked her out. Babbling April had to come to tell him. Meh, I really don't like Owen.
chandni2111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

EXACTLY the freaking VO itself said there are TWO versions of the story ours and theirs how blah is it that people don't get that how freaking blah?

u know I get both MD's version but in real life i fail to see other person's pov i get too stuck with my own its like anger doesnt let me see the other person's pov at all i NEED to work on that NEED to

and I was thinking its a good thing Derek is still mad at her u know? Coz if he hadn't been Mer wld have never realized what she did was HUGE ENORMOUS ok fine she helped Adelle but what abt every other Adelle out there? What about them? If she had let Derek in there could have been a better way So in a way its good Derek is mad coz Mer NEEDED to feel the enormity of what she did

agree.
about seeing the other side. that is the whole problem in real life, you hardly can see the other side, cuz you are hurt, cuz you are mad, or whatever. That's normal and that's why I say talking does help. 
I so often now stopped two ppl (friends) arguing, almost fighting, and told them why they can't agree, cuz they were talking past each other. As an objective person it's easy to get both sides. But when you are in the middle of everything, your emotions don't let you look at it with an objective mind. 
And that's why it takes time. when I split up with my boyfriend, and my best friend went through the same. It took me not only weeks it took me months to get over it. To clear my head and think about it from another POV.