Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
people r sick pathetic i fele like deleting my twitter account and forget i even know these ppl the whole fandom seems sick CO CA fandoms r appearing so much better and everything they say abt MD fans them being so full of hate is so true its liek they cant ever b happy satisfied they NEED a reason to bitch abt so f**king sick of it
Derek ws so beautiful naps SO BEAUTIFUL all his silent lvoe and care it was beyond words BEYOND WORDS it was killing him to be mad at hr but at same time its matter o his principles his beliefs like greyness makes Mer who she is same ways believing in right and wrong makes Der who he is and inspite of knowing Mer is wrong he wants to help her be there but he jsut dnt know how so he gets more blahed more hurt more sad more disconnected Every freaking scene u cld fele his pain his love he cldnt even look at her directly coz he knew if he looked he wld just I DNT KNOW
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know. I feel like crying🥺 Want to see the episodes again?😍 But no...I don't know. I want to and then I don't want to. What do I do?
and someone discribed the sneak that came in Ellie interview so well that Der got taken aback and scared by Mer's question he wasnt even thinking that he doesnt even want to think abt the possibility of not being with Mer or Zola so he defies to answer its Mer who raises such duh uh questions coz its she she freaks outand its ok...its beautiful how she grew...in the last scene AGAIN she ws holding it together for whose sake?..HIS FREAKING SAKE coz she knew he is NOT so she had to be strong for both of them

God they r beautiful
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
That does sound beautiful and I know right? I just love how much Mer has grown...she is scared, yes but she has faith and that is what is going to keep them connected☺️🤗🤗
and why dnt u NOT want to? i already saw it twice

shit naps i want that Cris Alex scene avis both scene towards the end CRIS ALEX WERE ADOWABLEEE
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
OMG! I know right? I loved Cris-Alex and even Alex-Mer...where Alex was like I am sorry, I didn't want to do this...and Mer was like I know. It was so freaking beautiful. OMG! I want to cry. More than anything...these three's friendship stole my heart...I LOVE THEM! ❤️
I KNOW M SUCH A SUCKER FRO FRIENDSHIP

EVEN MORE THAN ALEX MER I LVOED ALEX CRIS THY WERE BEYOND BEYOND ADORABLE

BEYOND ADORABLE and what i lvoe the most is when she needed help for mer and Zola she ran to Alex she TRUSTED him instantly as if it wasnt even a question it came naturally she went to him and just ordered him to get his lazy butt out of the damned bed OMG I LOVE MAC LOVE THEM WISH MAGIC WERE HERE BUT MAC R JUST ONE FOR ALL ALL FOR ONE
WOW I GOT RID OF TRACE AND AMANDA OMGGG SO f**kING AWESOMEEE MY TL WLD B SO MUCH LESS HATEFUL NOW YEAAAH
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I don't even understand why u were following them if u hate them so much. Like seriously. Whatever to you.