Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello hello, I'm back, was a tough fight to wake up ðŸ˜†

okay let me see what you had to say after I left

Oh, I see, I definitely have to watch every single scene again and pay attention to the voice over. 
God, I still love the epi. LOOOVE It. It still makes my heart race. 

let try to find a site where I can download the SP
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
chandni2111 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTKv5lcWzEk&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

this is a kinda boring promo compared to the one abc gave yesterday
but I don't like Owen, and he doesn't make it better, hello? which idiot thought April wld be the best CR bla
chandni2111 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzhtenWuBW8&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

here the abc promo, god, I can't wait

do you think Der slept at Mers house, it looks like he gets dressed
chandni2111 thumbnail
I wonder what will happen in the surgery with MD, but I think Cris sayin: we're loosing him, doesn't belong to this scene, why sld she be in the same OR as MD?

I'll take a shower now, and I think the SP is already downloaded
chandni2111 thumbnail
omg, I need to leave soon, aaah, what did I think not packing my stuff already yesterday aaah

when I left we only can communicate over twitter, again, just ignore the others, I will only go to my mentions too, don't need stupid talking of the others
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG U R ALREADY UP DUH WHY DIDNT U TELL ME WHAT M I DOING WASTING TIME ON TWITTER

OMG U R ALREADY UP OMG OMG OMG OMGGG I LOVEEE U

AND SATAN I OFFICIALY HATE LITERALLY HATE MERDER FANS THEY R THE WORST FANDOM EVER
OH NO NOT TWITTER SATAN ITS AFFECTING ME WAY TOO MUCH I DNT GET THIS WHOLE DEREK IS A JERK AN ASS MER SHLD DIVORCE HIM SHIT
WHY CANT WE TALK HERE?
i want to talk so much Satan SO MUCH u know for all ppl MerDer split even for SW form how i see it they DID NOT there is no quesiton of getting back together THEY ARE TOGETHER THEY WERE TOGETHER just coz he didnt sleep in the same house doesnt mean they split does janet even knows their living arrangements? she hasnt even seen Mer's house perhaps Der wsnt at home coz of Cristina and also coz he needed more space but it ws obvious sometimes he used to drop Z home and he used to go to home to chekc on them or whatever...its no big deal but for most MD fans MD r stained they broke up they r saying shit like RIP MERDER...for me they r not like Janet said in the end i get it bumps do come she also realized it was just a bump no big deal
Ellen on Jimmy Kimmel there is a MD sneak on it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7HKUffqnU[/YOUTUBE]
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why do people have to hate on Derek so much? What did he do? Just be angry on Mer for being so freaking silly to ruin her own career, and life? And it is not that he doesn't understand her, he does...he understands why she did so but he wants her to be a bit more selfish so that she won't get hurt. 

Why doesn't people understand that? He is mad out of love...his love, his mcdreamy-ness is hidden beneath his anger. 😔