AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
didn't I tell you, Der wld put in a good word for Mer, but ðŸ˜­
NOOO!! ITS OVER!!  I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE! OMGGG!!!
NO WORDS! NO WORDS! NO WORDS FOR THIS EPISODE! NO WORDS! SO HEART BREAKING! I DIDN'T CRY BUT ITS SOO MAKING ME NUMB AND WANT TO CRY MY HEART OUT! 

MerDerOla!! You can't take Zola away from them...pleaseee!! 🥺
me too, I can't believe it's already over, so can't wait for the next epi
and the promo looked great, it looked damn great, love that Der is yelling at Mer and that he can't trust her
he has every reason, OMG this epi was great it was so damn great
heartbreaking yes, but great
OMGGG

I DNT KNW WHAT TO SAY DIDNT SEE SECOND EPI PROPERLY STREAM WASNT WORKING BUT FROM WHAT I SAW

OMG DEREK SAID MER WLD BE THE BEST MOM EVER SHE CNA DO ANYHTING FOR PPL SHE LVOES

IOOMGGG
I can't wait to watch the MD scenes again, oh I can't wait it was so great
think at first Der overacted a bit, but at the end I so do understand him and Mer didn't look like she wld be upset that he was still mad
OMG how will I survive till next week, how, how
And did you see when Mer was talking to Zola and she was like "and than you will come back to us and everything would be fine" and Derek was crying and nodding yes like agreeing with Mer that yes, everything will be fine! OMG! I love them so much...SO FREAKING MUCH! NEXT THURSDAY COME HERE ALREADY! I CANNOT WAIT🥺😔
didn't see him crying, but yes, god that scene, so damn heartbreaking, i hope the sweet will come soon, I want Zola back as fast as possible
all the looks they shared in that scene OMG
Well not exactly crying but he was choking. Like he wanted to cry so bad...and the way he was kissing and hugging Zola...omggg!🥺🥺🥺 I need to watch this episode again. Is it up yet?🥺
mg i havent sene any of it i need it right nowww