AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
jus incase some ppl might forget and start screaming the nxt i come here...to avoid that...i'm here to remind that i wont b here during the weekend
n will catch up 8x01...nxt week only

byeee

satan save me i m loosing my cool seeing those twitter ppl they r making me hate them
sigh, at the moment I can't help you, they are driving me nuts at the moment too, already closed my twitter window and stopped the notifications, they just love to hate, this is more than annoying

lol I'm just listening to Aaj ki raat ðŸ˜†
pathetic the things that bith Trace and even Amanda r saying PATHETIC
pathetic, that's the right word, gladly I don't follow them anymore, so I at least don't have to see there stupid comments

hmm, can't remember if I took my pill today, but I don't wanna take it twice, whatever so far I feel good
oh, this is amazing how much paperwork I'm getting done today ðŸ˜ƒ
feels so good 

meh, some organizations make it really complicated to get there files. you have to sign in, you have to install a special program and you have to sign in again and again and again 
aaah, they really must be kidding, now I can't edit that file, I only can print and that not even with saving paper and ink settings, grrr, I need to figure something out
grr and it's printing the pages in the wrong order
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
grrr happy u getting some real work done my head is a mess again argh i hate this feeling this feleing like a train of urs is missing and u jsut CANT catch it
Hey Smia, hope the ppl on twitter didn't depress you too much. 

I'm all happy right now ðŸ˜ƒ I've set the volume on high and making party , at least as much as possible while sitting and doing paperwork 
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

grrr happy u getting some real work done my head is a mess again argh i hate this feeling this feleing like a train of urs is missing and u jsut CANT catch it

why is your head such a mess again, the ppl on twitter, or other reason?
they did depress me BIG TIME tell me am i right or wrong but over the summer didnt u see just Der hate i hardly saw anyone hating on Mer not that i want ppl to hate on Mer but those bitches like Trace and her spoons need to get their facts straight