@Mc Smitz: S3 :O
ohohoh kk ily.
its been 3 years LOL :P
and my memory ROCKS! :D
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 12 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i had German bakc in school so i remember tit bits Epi five seems like a Jackson centered epi...seriously what has GA come down too? Now we wld have Jackson centered epis?...SERIOUSLY?...SERIOUSLY?
OMG m reading rose's time line what happened to her yesterday why so much hate in her too? this is making me want to throw up when a lil sane ppl go insane like that argh

whats the big deal abt Mer Cris renewing their vow/promise as being each others person? Seriously i dnt get these girls they want Derek to be the utmost in Mer's life LIFE DOESNT WORKS THAT WAYS U CANT CHOOSE BTW PPL U LOVE AND ONE PERSON CANT B UR BE IT ALL END IT ALL
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
3years since i watched S6 and S3 😳
LOL its gonna be 4 years pretty soon, since i watched em

since what season am i watching Greys? Any guesses?! 🤔

@Mc Smitz: i agree i agree, but we see it thru MerDer and MerDerian prospectives.'
a lot of ppl dont like Derek/MerDer JUST bcz hes LEFT a lady for ANOTHER lady and well if we didnt realize the true love or ship them we'd have thot the same!? eh!?
chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You had German, how cool is that. I always get like this ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³ when someone tells me he/she had German at school. I always believe ppl wldn't be interested in, and now I learn how many ppl actually are interested in that language ðŸ˜ƒ

Sigh, Rose was full with hate for a long time now. Yeah, that's what I meant with, they are freaking out over something they already knew. And MC bonding, what is so wrong with that. When my friend has issues with her boyfriend she comes to me too. It's natural. 
Wanna know what I realized over the sommer? They all say SR wldn't have any idea how a real relationship works, but actually I think she knows more than most of the ppl on twitter. And above all they forget that this is a drama series, so no happiness on screen.

yepp, epi 5 seems Avery centered. As I said long time ago. The show has lost focus. By trying to run this show forever they forgot what story the originally wanted to tell. It's sad, but what can be do.
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
reenz m not getting u r u talking abt Der leaving Addison for Mer? no no m not talking abt that m tlaking abt ppl hating Meredith and Cristina's relationship

and Satan oh man u got it right They accuse Shonda for nothing its THEY who actly dnt know marriages seriously if this is their vision of marriage and commitment and lvoe and friendship they shld never marry coz they wnt ever be happy a small lil quarell over tooth paste my lead them to divorce attorneys I mean its OBVIOUS right the person thing wld come up again coz its the SAME situation it started off with Cris wanting to abort in FIRST place so its so freaking OBVIOUS they wld re visit that...whats the big deal abt it?
chandni2111 thumbnail
you say it, and I think that is the reason why so many couples get divorced these days. They expect marriage to be like heaven all the time. they don't know that it is an up and down for the rest of the life. My grandparents are both now married for over 50 years, and they still fight so many times, 
Think the girls have watched too many fairytales and never thought about the part, when the fairytale ends, what wld happen after that. sigh, 
Nothing about Mer or Der really made me angry lately. Okay, I don't like the Der Owen bonding, but that is the fault of KMK. And like Mer needs Cris as her friend, Der needs someone as his friend. Mark is busy now with the CAMcrap, so only Owen is left, cuz he wents through a tough time, too. 
god u make me so freaking proud Satan i remmeebr how u were when we first met and jsut look at urself i fele proud i played a role in bringing this change but mostly its all ur doing and ur love for MD's doing
chandni2111 thumbnail
😆 I'm starting to get back to my old self, seeing the magnificence in things, enjoying life, dancing around in happiness ðŸ˜ƒ ppl used to say about me, that it's a wonder I didn't choke due to me laughing for hours
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

reenz m not getting u r u talking abt Der leaving Addison for Mer? no no m not talking abt that m tlaking abt ppl hating Meredith and Cristina's relationship

🤣
ok sorry for not specifying, i was just going thru some Old pages of the CC 😳
LOL
and ohh u were talking abt Cris n Mer?! 🤔
what do ppl say about em!? 🤔
im sorry im outdated :)
TV par its still S6 here -________-
and ermm im just outdated :|