AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
I saw it, but every time I reached the end I looked somewhere else, so now I will go and watch just for the end 😆
go go go watch and droool😍 it amazes me how two ppll who arent even looking at each other they r not even standing close to each other all they rdoing is being in same frame and yet u can fele the freaking magic btw them I DNT KNW HOW😍😍
oh that one, hmmm, Mer looks great, but it's the same pic of Der where I think he looks kinda weird. I just can't help it *hides*
i watched remix till epi 8...it's sooo good to watch remix again

n today, i caught the re-runs of MJHT fo the first time...one of fav phase is gng on...i loved  watching it again...i jus remembered why i loved Sajan so much...

at the end i realized that, it's a waste of time to watch new shows esp on star channels and i better stick with old shows and GA for now
oh Satan u r such a bubble popper let me be in my romantic bubble phlz where its a big deal that CTV wrote GA on solo MD background☺️

and look whos here...bimbotisism
the other when i saw mjht re run V Day dance epi ws coming...gah that ws when i fell for Sajan not xactly fell bt liked them...that phase ws damn goood

and happy realization told u Indian TV is PATHETIC...just add Friends to ur list of shows and be done with...but u gott o watch Friends if u dnt i wld say u wld miss out on something special...
Sorry 😛 

meh, my connection sucks at the moment, every few minutes I'm out 🤬

I finally found the epi with the bottle of champagne, but NITZIE how was that site called again, where I can upload pics? if I wldn't forget everything every few mins my life wld be so much easier
nitzie is busy snoring in her sleep

http://i.min.us/iKCIt8xdE3cU6.gif

see if u can figure out name of site by this above link this is address of the MD avi u r wearing see if u can recall site fmr it
friends is an old show, isn't it?...so, it's already in the list

n vday phase is gng on now...i guess, 2morow will b vday dance...the final one...the best one in MJHT

He's a bit turning, but it looks like he was breathing out very heavy, to brace himself for 
I sldn't have said I can hanle this, I sldn't have let you go 

you did everything right