AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
btw DIE just freaking DIE

its one of my idiotic friens happy to uuu i mean birthday so got it for her...actly got it for me hahaha my friends' birthdays r jsut a means of me gettinggifts for my own self...in name i get for them but in relaity m the one stealing all of it and using it all right away hahahhaaa...m cute right?

oh i love MerDer

oh it's amazing, it really is ☺️
and the text makes it even more to die for ☺️☺️☺️☺️

I just went to take a shower before the man to repair the broken window in our door arrives, just the moment I'm done he rings the bell 🤣 so typical, why do these ppl always come hrs late when you want them to be in time and when you hope they will be late as always they come way to early 🤣
I wrote the text i rock at making texts☺️

anywyas running late for Spanish class u better be here when i get back we need to create some happiness today to make up for the time we or at leats I lost being sad yesterday☺️
Hola amiga 😃

did a lot in the meantime  but later I need to go buy food, or I will starve and I'm not a person you want to be around, when I'm hungry 🤣
hahahahaaha me tooo🤣🤣

for me food is OXYGEN 😍

anyways dudett whats the plan? god i fele so light Satan fele like sky is the limit for meee...see?...thigns do happen for a reason...if all this wldnt have happened i wldnt have broadened my horizons and God wanted me to know i am capable of many many MANY things and its me ME who gets to decide t choose fate wont choose for me ☺️
Satan another friend of mine is open for sig making tell me a MD scene u want sig on
uhm, dammit only recently I thought that wld be great pics to make a sig of, but I can't remember what that was, let me think about it

do we already have one of S4 when Der brings the bottle of champagne? or what about S4 epi ???
when MD are sitting outside the hospital, Mer tells Der about her dad and Der tells her about his patient that will never wake up again and Mer graps his hand
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
no we dnt and if u want get me pics muhahahahaha

did i already showed u the MD sigs i got? i got laods of them recently☺️
no, you didn't show me them. 

how shall I give you the pics, post them here or pm you?
post post pooost POST

btw did us ee the CTV promo i cant stop drolling at the last MD background sort of thing they did sigh