Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
and it's not just that they are busy at that time? 
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya its that but i think from my pov if ppl I love need me like really really need me if something big happens i wld b there no damned matter how much busy i m I WLD B THERE...thing is life is always gng to b busy but love allows us to take time out even in that busyness coz when u love someone even ur life wld stop if something happens to the ppl u love...even if only for ONE moment but ur life too wld stop and u wld be able to fele what the other person is feleing see what he or she reallly needs in this moment...and then busy or no busy wnt matter...thats what i blv in and want to hold on to it
chandni2111 thumbnail
that is true, I try to be there for my friends, whenever they need me and when it means I have to go without sleep
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello girls. your talk of being alone is freaking me out. talk of something else!
CTV promo...love LOVE the end MD shot or cover or wall paper or whatever it is...love that its them and on their cover GA came writtenπŸ˜ƒ...man seirously these two have magic even from such a distance...they dnt even need to look at each other to make us feel that magic

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fW0ZQYRgng&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

anyways guess m crashing...gng witht his thought that no acto became an actor in one day one go hell even Paddy had to constantly struggle and struggle AND struggle...no dancer became a dancer in one go he or she must have fallen so many times...must have been rejected so many times...if they gave up then and there if they didnt try to get up aagin we wnt b mourning MJ;s loss till date...so yeah m no special i need to fall before i can really truly rise...and guess this is the true test of ur pasison ur dreams right?...if u have the guts to follow them through to the finish no matter how many many MANY times u fall...maybe...i dnt knw...i just knw like Mer is Grey's in Ga same ways i m ME in My Anatomy like in the show things just cant settle down for Mer coz hell she is the damned lead if things settle for her thre wnt b a story to tell...right?...same ways m the rekaing leading actress of my life's drama if life settles for me and becomes too comfy there wnt b any story for me to tell...right?

anyways crashing thank u for being here today Satan cant even mention how much u just being here helped...thank u and love love love u...hugggy
chandni2111 thumbnail
sorry, didn't mean to freak you out. 
chandni2111 thumbnail
good night sweetie πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
hope tomorrow will already be a bit better for you 

this was on tumblr today
harshu bad timing m off to bed...anyways u r a happy girl today ur Castle premiering today right? so be in that bubble i wld pop it wen i wake up lol

Originally posted by: chandni2111

good night sweetie πŸ€—

hope tomorrow will already be a bit better for you 

this was on tumblr today

oh man i lvoe this man LOVE HIM he is such a real life Ashi...Ashi is this girl i lvoe most MOST in this Indian show called Remix...she has been my hope my faith everything she has made me do impossiblest of things...and i feel Paddy is so like her SO LIKE HER always talking abt dreams and following heart and believing in urself no matter what the world say always being honest abt his every misgiving and always jsut trying to be better at everything at life...and never ever giving up...sigh...LOVE HIM

and tom WILL BE BETTER PERIOD...m so not sitting on it for ages...i knw i m right ws right thats all that matters what good wld i get by lying t myself?...nothing and in my eyes i knw i m right and honest and true and sincere...PERIOD
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys...wassup...how have u ppl been ?

seriously man i feel so lost in this chat club :P...tum log jin shows ki baatein karte ho mujhe unka abc bhi nahin pata hain...he he

aaj tum sabki yaad aa rahi thi...so socha...lemme say a hi to all of u πŸ˜ƒ