Pratigya

Sajjan plans a honeymoon, family is appalled

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sajjan plans a honeymoon, family is appalled!  Tweet   

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

If Sajjan Singh thought life would be a bed of roses, post his wedding to the juvenile Ganga, he couldn't have been more wrong. Not only has his family not accepted his decision to marry Ganga but they are also expressing their anger towards her.

In the maha-episode, he will plan his honeymoon, which will cause disturbance at home and a repercussion he could never have imagined.

A STAR Plus.in source divulges, "Ganga is very agitated these days as she isn't getting her way in the house. She thought as the new Thakurain, she would have a great life but the resentment of the family members is infuriating her. In tonight's episode, she will once again complain to Sajjan that no one respects or loves her and have another run-in with Krishna who will then threaten to kill her. Meanwhile, Sajjan who has been trying to consummate his marriage and failed at every attempt, will now plan big. In the maha-episode, he will make an announcement before his family that he has booked tickets for a honeymoon with Ganga. On the other hand, pregnant Komal, who doesn't know about Sajjan's marriage, will land up at his house and hear the argument. She will get very angry with Sajjan and Ganga."

A distressed Pratigya says, "I was shocked to hear that Bauji had made honeymoon plans. He knows there is a lot of tension in the house because of his marriage to Ganga and to decide a honeymoon is like rubbing our noses in it. He seems not to care about anyone but Ganga. I can't believe that he is sidelining his beloved family for Ganga. On the other hand, Ganga has surely changed post marriage. Perhaps it is the confidence she gets from being a Thakurain or Bauji's support which encourages her to behave brashly. She is not repentant about any mistakes she makes and keeps egging Bauji, I think."

Komal was outraged to hear that her father had re-married. "I was shocked to hear that Bauji married Ganga. I can't believe no one told me. Had I not come home, I probably wouldn't have known. What has happened to Bauji who used to dote on all of us? He gives Ganga more importance than all of us and that is unacceptable to me. I told him clearly that if he married Ganga, I wouldn't let him see my baby, and he went ahead and married her anyways. I am appalled."

Sajjan Singh explains, "I want to spend time with Ganga and going on a honeymoon away from the tension filled atmosphere at home seems the best. I hope my plans work and I am united with Ganga. I have no clue as to how the family will react to the news of my honeymoon. Moreover, I don't care about them as they don't care for my happiness."

How will the family react to this new development? How will Komal take in the news of her father's second marriage? Catch the maha-episode of Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya on Saturday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

Starplus.in news  |   Friday, September 16, 2011

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing😊.lots of melodrama is in store for ME.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm let see where its all heading
thanks for sharing
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot 4 sharing...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for sharing πŸ˜ƒ Sad for Komal. No comments on SaGa, GaGa!
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š

so K again threatens her to kill her off... thought he had understood what P told him πŸ˜•  hmmm, would love to see him threatening her infront of SS πŸ˜ƒ

is G surely turning negative... i mean to be the cause of a miscarriage is a big ordeal for anybody ...if SS-G repents from their heart n decides to do what's best for the family then , no problem ...other wise 🀒
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing

Look for forward, hope it wil b nail biting ME but sad for Komal

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for sharing sweetheart!
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Thank u so much fro sharing armu...
hhh...so so much to happen in today's n tomoro's epi...lets wait n watch
beauty18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks u amru for awesome article, really waiting for SAGA  track to end soon, but now y again k threaten G to kiil,,l dosent want cv,s to show G been kill and all blame came on K,  bcos at the end G character is temporary and going to end at last so maybe cv,s plan to kill her. plse plse cv,s dont do tht it will be like ekta soaps. Edited by amritamore1 - 12 years ago