Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Luvser

" all credit to Sanaya and the writers "

The scene was done beautifullyπŸ‘!! There was a hesitation on  Khushi's part when she uttered those words, "Aap! Shut Up!"!!..and Sanaya did it perfectlyπŸ‘πŸΌ!! Thanks for the wonderful post😊!!

Yes, that is what I loved too, it wasn't just his shut up and them her aap shut up BUT like their love, slow, smouldering build up which then makes the final end all the more intense. 

With love, Sabah
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

I Love Khushi's character for these small detailings, she is not the typical Loud bubbly girl portrayed on TV, this girl actually has a lot of depth in her character and i agree, Sanaya n the writers, really hats off to them.

Exactly, she isn't typical because the writing isn't so typical either. They have added much detailing to the supporting character too, I mean sometimes Khushi and Arnav scenes aren't even in an episode BUT that is part of the charm of this story, they are developing two individuals as well as a jodi, a couple, through ALL their relationships.  In this way when they come together it will be all the more intense, because that level of love comes through understanding a character NOT the meeting of two jisms.

When she said it, it was funny in a very adorable way, i chuckled heartily, i mean i was just repeating it in my head over and over again. Aap! Shut Up.

I am thinking of ways to use it too. I mean I can't use it with elders, that would be disrespectful BUT then again I can't use it with children, since they won't care or understand the complexities therein. I am thinking of calling my cousin, who is slightly older but close and who always argues with me.  I might get slapped, but it will worth it. πŸ˜†  With love, Sabah

Originally posted by Wafa_94

Well written Sabah !!πŸ‘ 

You hit the jackpot:
The writers through their diligent detailing of all those relationships in Khushi's life, from her sister, her mother and even Arnav's sister, have given her characterization a completeness that makes it wholesome

This is indeed true. Her relationships,actions and even her character are shown in such a way that it looks wholesome. 'Aap shutup' was a masterstroke. Arnav needed to be shocked to see that this girl can answer him back. She's not there just to listen to his blabbering. A beautiful portrayal by Sanaya! I must say she is a brilliant actress.

She's not there just to listen to his blabbering. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Agreed. 

Aap shutup' was a masterstroke Yes, it was one of those simple things that impacts very effectively.  One moment that contains lifetimes of sentiments.  Three words but three eras of principles. Then there is the whole cute aspect. I mean it was darn funny too.  Really endearing, I mean if I was Arnav, and was choosing a moment to hug her, I would have embraced her right then!

Arnav needed to be shocked to see that this girl can answer him back. Exactly, she knew she what she needed to do BUT the cost is a little of her soul, a crack in her heart.  She did it because she had to but she did not like it.  Both Sanaya and Barun were excellent, as always.  I mean Barun for balancing that right level of rudeness and angst whilst Sanaya emotes that rising tension in her soul.  Then his face as she says it, something does indeed break past that seal on his heart. Excellently done by both.

With love, Sabah
Guys that scene where she said APP shut up made me laugh soo much!! U can see how she struggled n hesitated to say it. bless khushi kumari gupta
Originally posted by tsultana

Guys that scene where she said APP shut up made me laugh soo much!! U can see how she struggled n hesitated to say it. bless khushi kumari gupta

It was just adorable.  I mean how did Barun resist laughing AND Arnav not want to just hug her! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by a little faith

Aww you can use it :P Though i don't think your cousin would be capable of that,knowing you she would be rather dumbstruck like Arnav in a what-did-you-just-say? manner πŸ˜† I won't be able to use it all are younger to me and my elder sis is like a buddy, we are on equal terms. I will keep it in handy though, might be useful in future ;)
Edited by TheWandmaker - 12 years ago
As always, love your thoughts, Sabah! Beautiful post ...

And agree ... the way Khushi said that shut up ... with that hesitation ... it was a struggle for her to abandon her usual politeness and be so rude ... stoop to that language as it were ... beautifully written by the writer and beautifully portrayed by Sanaya ... as always, i love the inflections in her dialogue delivery - she gets them just right!

Nice to see you posting here, Sabah πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by DiyaS

As always, love your thoughts, Sabah! Beautiful post ...

And agree ... the way Khushi said that shut up ... with that hesitation ... it was a struggle for her to abandon her usual politeness and be so rude ... stoop to that language as it were ... beautifully written by the writer and beautifully portrayed by Sanaya ... as always, i love the inflections in her dialogue delivery - she gets them just right!

Nice to see you posting here, Sabah πŸ˜ƒ

Diya,

True, her delivery of lines, those tones as well as pauses, even that flicker and flash of an eyelid all add to that captivating performance.  I still remember those subtle and wondrous nuances she brought to taali Gunjan. 

This one scene is just an example of her preciseness and proficiency in her art.  

It is that detailing that made me glance again at the scene and perceive what the writers were trying to portray more carefully, once I had of course laughed myself silly.

All credit to Barun for keeping his composure AND all incredulousness at Arnav for not embracing her there and then. 

With love, Sabah

I also loved that line, so polite like her nature, it takes the sting out of the words 'shut up'  πŸ˜Š 
Originally posted by YPNHK_kiFANno.1

I also loved that line, so polite like her nature, it takes the sting out of the words 'shut up'  πŸ˜Š 

Beautifully said. I think not think of that point, that just by her demeanour, her character shut up loses some of that punch, she really did not need to use aap

However the writers wonderfully used this note, for it brings forth fruition, for even a person like Arnav must understand that Khushi's character, her person, her heart paid a heavy price to utter such repugnant words to her. 

Thank you for sharing, I really loved your note on this scene, as I said, I did not see that angle.

WIth love, Sabah