Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~~~~~Scribblings by madhubala ~~~~~ (Page 2)

madhubala123 IF-Rockerz
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

hey i haeve not ventured into any of yours...but reading Malayalam i'm going to take a tour...thanks...

on another note...u r advanced on the stories so much...may take a while to read thrru" i just made a rough study...
Swapna koodu...did i miss the beginning of the movieConfused... yeeah prithvi! 
then i guess Vismaya thumbathu...wasn't that remade in HIndi...such a flop of a good movie..

most of the time when i see a Priyadarshan Remake i feel that his choice of cast is horrible...
imagine Arvind sami as mohanlal in Thenmavinkombathu remake...god that was the limit
oh! i'm digressing...
ok so i will bookmark ur post to read it in leisure...

ummm about the movie...'Mozhi' , meeshamadhavan, the classic 'thoovanathumbikal', classmates, chitram...to name a few...LOL oh yeah how cud i forget this one..i can't correctly recall the titls wasit Santhosh Subramanyam? the one in which Jayam Rave and Prakash Raj IS there with Genelia
heard it is going to be remade with Harman Ouch

Hi 

So i guess you are a malayalee Big smile

I didn't even know Vismayathumbathu was remade in Hindi????????? Confused kab kaha??? LOL LOL

Arvind sami as mohanlal in Thenmavinkombathu remake.. : Now when did that happen Shocked

You are giving me shocks Shocked LOL

Mozhi i really gave it a serious thot. But i don't know how people will accept Geet like that  Embarrassed But  i will try that soon...

"Meeshamadhavan" : Maan don't have "that"  Embarrassed ROFL  But ofcourse i will try the storyline some day Thumbs Up

Thoovanathumbikal, Classmates, Chitram...nice choice.All my favs Star  

Chitram was remade in Hindi. I saw once in SMax with Mithun Chakravarthy and Gauthami ewww... Ouch   But i had already thot about writing it eliminating the "SOMAN" part. Angry

I hate him in that movie since i was a kid LOL LOL

SANTHOSH SUBRAMANIYAM is my family favorite movie. LOL  

Already Jeyam Ravi didn't have that charm as Sidharth in Telugu but bcoz of the character of Santosh it suited him well. But Harman?????????? Shocked Moreover i don't think the North Indian audience will be able to accept this story. Mostly its South Indian kids who are dependant on parents i believe atleast the majority. Smile

THANK U so much for the suggestions Big smile 

Hope u give me more Embarrassed . I am thinking about an FF on Azhagiya RAavanan Wink 

madhubala123 IF-Rockerz
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NANDY_BRU

great

i have always imagined maneet in sillunu oru kadal ... i know u would have seen tat movie considering u r as crazy for suriya as me
I have SOK saved in  my PC and i watch it whenever i feel like to see Surya Embarrassed
bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

I didn't even know Vismayathumbathu was remade in Hindi????????? Confused kab kaha??? LOL LOL

Arvind sami as mohanlal in Thenmavinkombathu remake.. : Now when did that happen Shocked

r u a mal too? or a tamilian?

VIsmay...was made with Rampal i think...nd arvind sami as mohanlal...juhi as shobjana and anupam kher as nedumudi...ha! only the last choice was good...

imagine Sunil Shetty as monanlal in sanmanasullavarkku samadhanam! so weird his choices are...

shahid as dileep?

so many mal hits but i guess it's the flavour of kerala that makes some so...like the dialogues nd the pun in it... especially ones spoken by innocent , dileep...
i wonder when Priyan is going to try his hand at 'Pakal pooram'  have u seen it?

some scenes really stays with u...

Edited by bangalores - 17 September 2011 at 11:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
res Smile  just happened to come across this post. found it interesting so will read all and get back to u ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

madhubala123 IF-Rockerz
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

r u a mal too? or a tamilian?

VIsmay...was made with Rampal i think...nd arvind sami as mohanlal...juhi as shobjana and anupam kher as nedumudi...ha! only the last choice was good...

imagine Sunil Shetty as monanlal in sanmanasullavarkku samadhanam! so weird his choices are...

shahid as dileep?

so many mal hits but i guess it's the flavour of kerala that makes some so...like the dialogues nd the pun in it... especially ones spoken by innocent , dileep...
i wonder when Priyan is going to try his hand at 'Pakal pooram'  have u seen it?

some scenes really stays with u...

I am basically born and brought up as a malayalee but  am a half tamilian too Embarrassed LOL Thats a complicated nativity . But i learned tamil out of a geniune interest in the language 

Rampal??? Shocked Shocked

Definitely. Its the flavour of Kerala that makes our movies special,especially certain one-liners in Siddique Lal movies and our gifted comedians Thumbs Up But the sad part is we are gradually losing that originality these days.  

Pakal pooram , though the movie had a terrible cast with OLD Mukesh as lead  LOL,the story is interesting

madhubala123 IF-Rockerz
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

res Smile  just happened to come across this post. found it interesting so will read all and get back to u ...
Thank U Smile
madhubala123 IF-Rockerz
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneetlover1

Thanx dear
Its my pleasure Smile
madhubala123 IF-Rockerz
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged