Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

September 16, 2011 SSBN Written Update

walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Friday, 16th September, 2011

Previous Episode

Next Episode

Daksh is toying with the wedding globe he had bought for Naina, and rues the fate, he is subjected to in which everything goes wrong.    As he is putting the gift away, he hears a knock on the door, and he says, "Coming Naina," but in comes his mother, and tells him, "It is I, not Naina."    His mother comforts him, and tells him, that she wants to see him happy.  He asks his mother, "What should I do, when everything I love seems to go astray".   She answers him, that the welfare of the family should be his goal,  in making his choices.    What it implies, is that nefarious people can lay snares for her son, but he should go by what she thinks is right,  even if she is taken for a ride.    She may feel happy for a time, that she has got what she wanted, and the son may offer himself in sacrifice for her happiness, but how long will it last ?    What will she do, and where will be the happiness of her family, when she realizes that her two daughters in law of her choice are vipers, and not interested in her family's welfare, but in their  own petty aims.    The mother goes away, satisfied that her son, will never betray her.    Daksh can not reconcile himself to these diametric pulls.

He walks away and in the corridor Naina meets him, but he can not see her eye to eye, and she is worried, and when she asks him what is bothering him, he tells her that he does not want to speak about it.   She tells him, that if it is about the poison bottle, she will forget about it, but he says that it is bigger than that, but does not elaborate.    Naina is left bewildered, and he walks away.    As Naina goes, in deep thought, she hears Sonakshi and Rohini talking and gloating on their success.   Sonakshi laughts at Daksh and his claim to be a lawyer, when he can not see through her subterfuge.  Naina wonders what they are up to.   She enters their room, but Rohini snubs her, and tells her to leave the room, and Naina goes away.

Akruti is pensive, and her mother comes to pacify her with a glass of milk.   She tells her to express whatever is on her mind to her, but the daughter tells her that she is fine.  When she goes away, she mutters to herself, and says, what can she tell them.  Only Naina would understand.     Outside, Vedant comes with a file, and sees Naina, and she asks him when he is going back.   He is going back to the boarding  school or something like that.   He had come for the festival.    He tells Naina, that he has to give this file to Daksh who is on the terrace.   Naina offers to take it and tells him to make his preparations for his departure.

Naina sees Daksh on the terrace, and tries to broach the subject, but he is distraught, and does not want to answer her questions.   He feels bad that after promising her a dedicated love, has now to back away.   It is a flaw in his character, which holds him back, when he has to speak up.    He tells her that there is something he can not speak about, and walks away with his file.    Naina spends time alone on the terrace.

Sonakshi comes up, to taunt her, and tell her that she has lost Daksh.   Now he is hers, and she should forget about him.   She tells her that she could not restrain herself, and she should have known when he did not reply to her phone calls that his mind was elsewhere.    They were locked in the bedroom, and had intimate relations.   He promised to marry her.   Naina flares in anger, and tells her that she will not believe anything she says, as she knows Daksh, and what he is capable of.    She absolutely denies her assertions.

In the Pre-Cap:  Sonakshi and Rohini are in their room, boasting about their achievements, and Naina is outside listening to them.

Remarks:

There has been no mention of the drug packet, which Sonakshi dropped in the kitchen.    There has been no mention, about the something Daksh found on the bed, when he left the room.     Is this a shortcoming of the management of the production team?     Or, is evidence still to be taken up in future episodes.    Can anyone, leave the dirt on a kitchen floor for so many days?   Already two days have elapsed.   This just goes to show, how this team has allowed themselves to slide.    If there was a single story writer, he could not have forgotten  what he had written.   The only cause could be, they engage different writers for the episodes as they come up, and there is no one to vet them.
Edited by walquest2000 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u mr.walquest on ur remarks..thanks for up date
Fivestar1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The precap looks like something good is gonna happen
Naina is gonna know what they are upto
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lucky.m

Agree with u mr.walquest on ur remarks..thanks for up date

I agree also.  Hope that these are clues for someone to discover and not just loose ends.

Daksh is terrible not talking to Naina!

DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š 
I think its the same day going on and no one has discovered the empty tablet packet on the kitchen floor that Sonakshi has left behind as one of the clue... 
walquest2000 thumbnail
If you visit the other Forums, you will never find an active forum as this.   It is nice to see, that the viewers are also participants, and I wonder if the Production Team, knows that.   If our friend of Kaka, were to tell him, to join our group, he will come to know, how much we appreciate their work.

I remember one meal was of the late evening, and they went to sleep.   Since this has been dragging, I did not notice the sun rise and sun set in the serial, otherwise they show that a day has passed by this gimmick.

Please dear viewers, give your observations and clues, as to how these to rats may be caught.    So far, only Kaka and Naina are observant people.   The rest are buried in their own problems.

Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think they haven't found packet on the floor because nobody there does any house work except Naina. 

Everyone else fussing over Sona, plotting, sulking, scoring points, being sarcastic.

Naina, time to find somewhere more peaceful to live where you don't have to pay to be the house maid!
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the WU, agree with all of you, precap looks promising and it luks like Naina belives more in Daksh than Daksh himself, atleast @spot, so true 
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ walquest, if this forum is more active than others y doesn't it have a higher ranking, what do u mean by it is more active.

walquest2000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: storytellerSSBN

@ walquest, if this forum is more active than others y doesn't it have a higher ranking, what do u mean by it is more active.

The discussions in this Forum are mature.   In other Forums one has to read, ti know what I mean.  I find it infantile.

The reason why the ranking is low, is because Star Plus has decided to give this Serial low priority.   Take for example, Navya which has a large following of young people, but the production is poor especially, in the scenes where the young folks gather.   See how long the two faces of the boy and girl, and kept in focus, staring at one another.   You do not find this in SSBN, which is a production, which follows international movie standards.    To know this, one has to study, the movie making techniques.   The script is one of the most important parts of a movie, which has lost lustre in t he last few weeks.   Some one said, this serial has reached 200 episodes.   Quantity does not substitute for quality of work.    The old writer who was there up to the period where Abhi enters the show, has left, in my opinion, and now it is on a piece meal basis.   That is why, the show gives the feeling of being disjointed.

In spite of this the viewers have taken this serial personally, and have seen the difference themselves, that is why they say, they want to stop watching this serial.    In my opinion, this was the ONLY  serial worth its name, but Star Plus has deliberately downplayed it, and perhaps now, they want to axe it, and want the TRPs to drop.to make way for new serials.