Poll

How many are annoyed with the way Priya's hair style in the show???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
park_91 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
She is the main lead of the show and i feel that her stylists are not doing justice to the way her hair is set. Her hair looked amazing in the promos.. but now she is unable to manage that style. Like other leads, can't she just straighten her hair a bit!! This is just my opinion!! Open to all suggestions 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: park_91

She is the main lead of the show and i feel that her stylists are not doing justice to the way her hair is set. Her hair looked amazing in the promos.. but now she is unable to manage that style. Like other leads, can't she just straighten her hair a bit!! This is just my opinion!! Open to all suggestions 😊

Sometimes her hair looks bad...but I love her style of bringing it all in the front...but last night with her pink nightie she has curls which looked odd...she definitely needs to set a trend...she did look gorgeous in the promos..
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is the lead. I think that they should put in more effort to make her hair look better. 😛

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Priya's hair is annoying when she leaves open on her right shoulders.

but i loved her hairstyle with curls at bottom in yesterday's scene. the pink nighty scene..😍

if she's with that, i'm fine.. but putting her hair on the right shoulders is really annoying sometimes.. 😵
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its high time something is done about her hair style. So far it was okay, but am kind of irritated. Priya needs to wear her hair differently, which will add more grace and beauty and who knows may even make a style statement!!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
well i think as all of us have seen sakshi in a jooda for manyyy 😆 years in KGGK... so she looks amazing this way... i like her curled up hair 😊
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love Priya's hair the way it is...she looks simple and gorgeous!!!! 😳
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I don't mind the curls...but I hate it over the right shoulder!   Her hair style needs a change definitely! 
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She definately needs a  hair makeover! Good hairdressers can do a great job on her tresses
naraine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, when she was given a makeover by Manisha Malhotra, it was awesome.  Right now, the show has her purposely as "plain Jane".  It is my hope that part of the growth they show in Priya later, will be a make-over similar to the one she had in that show.