Posted: 12 years ago

This is an OS based on 15th September episode. 

The first touch

I stood there in the middle with hundreds of eyes on me. Where was I? What was I doing here? How did I even get here? I had no idea. I stood near the edge. Uncomfortable. All alone. A shiver ran down my spine and as it did, I tripped and fell. Oh God. I closed my eyes. I should be falling flat on the hard ground. It should hurt. I landed somewhere. It wasn't hard. It didn't hurt. I landed somewhere safe, somewhere comfortable. I felt someone holding me tightly. I felt his arms. I felt his hands. I felt his touch. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a pair of deep dark eyes staring at my face. 

Don't hold me back

As the door opened, I ran as fast as I could without looking back. I had to get out here. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back. No. Let me go.

Scattered Pearls

He pulled me back once again. Why wasn't he letting me go? I wanted to go. He grabbed something. The Pearl strings? Oh God. No. He ripped the strings and as he did, his fingers lightly brushed my back. The pearls scattered everywhere. 

It's you again

He accused me of stalking him. He thinks I follow him everywhere. Yeah right, in your dreams. I offered to pay him for his wrecked SUV. Instead he took my wrist, handed me a thousand rupees and drove off.

END OF PART 1

index

PART 1 -PAGE 1

PART 2 - PAGE 5

PART 3- PAGE 7

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
wow that was beautiful πŸ‘
Continue it soon and PM me if you have a PM list πŸ˜Š
This is beautiful!! Pure brilliance!! You write amazingly! Do continue! Would love to read this story-in-motion soon😍
That was brilliant darling!!!
Very romantic!!
Looking forward to you continuing this.
Do let me know when you update!!!
😊
Simply beautiful !! Brilliant start.πŸ‘πŸΌ  Update soon and do add me to your PM list.😊
wow, very beautiful...please continue soon
simply awesomeπŸ‘...do continue yar...
Fariha!

that is so indeesaint of you!! Lord i am hooked on this name for you

title bhi kya diya...Can i touch you...so now only one song keeps going in my head

so please..ye OS shuru..karo..khatam ho hi jaayega..

aise..gajjar latkake..kya kar rahe ho??

chalo chalo...kaam par lago!!

the song for you..and your work!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbFsdWJLuo&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Fariha!

that is so indeesaint of you!! Lord i am hooked on this name for you

title bhi kya diya...Can i touch you...so now only one song keeps going in my head

so please..ye OS shuru..karo..khatam ho hi jaayega..

aise..gajjar latkake..kya kar rahe ho??

chalo chalo...kaam par lago!!

the song for you..and your work!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbFsdWJLuo&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

THanks for the song Vrush! this OS will take my life. God knows why i started it. I have never written these stuff before. 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago