Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Daksh's character downfall

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,

At last mein apna dil aur dimaag dono strong banake aaj ka epiosode dekhliya.😉..I knew wht crap was coming my way ..so no  bad air. was.fully prepared..so I didnt feel bad at all, but todays epiosde marks downfall of one of most realiable and loved character in SSBN...MR.daksh patwardan😡

Cv's have destroyed the cute SSBN and we can't expect out fav characters to stay as they are...Now we have daksh joining the bandwagon .welcome

I dnt have any feelings except that I am very very disappointed with myself for thinking daksh to be one of the most trustworthy and  a guy who can stand up for himself and his love against all odds.I was wrong😕.But he turned out to be coward and some one who dont  trust himself...How sad😭..He is just like other guys who can just start a relation but dnt have dare to believe in it and have commitment to stand with it...I belived daksh to be different but he is not...😡

Woh sirf pyar karasakta hai,lekin usse nibha nahi saktha😡..He is completely wrong on his part.He can't end relation just like that abruptly saying " shayad bahagavan ko hamara pyar manjoor nahi" .😆.

oh really..Daksh u should have thought that before proposing naina ang giving her all wrong hopes ...I pity u man really ...U are such a ...U dnt desrve naina

Whats difference between u and abhimanyu kularni.?.I dnt understand...at all

But this daksh is not the one I loved and lovingly called dakshu..💔.U are no more my dakshu..😭.Even if in later parts u become like old daksh but u have lost ur  value in my eyes forever and ever.🤢..and I believe even in eyes of all dakshna lovers...Congrats man...👏

Cv's  are doing gr8 job of spoiling original nature of SSBN's most loved characters...U deserve a poor ranking for ur show and for ur actors and very poor TRP'S...and u got what u desrve...congrats👏

What say guys? I know most of u are not wtaching but after reading WU..u will agree with me.. 

Edited by lucky.m - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lucky u have discovered this today... 
I lost respect for Daksh's character on reading Monday's WU when he first time did not believe Naina for those Lab Test reports... I could not believe myself that the person on whom all the viewer including me had strong strong belief that he will never ever behave like this with his Naina and will also support her was proved wrong...
And now he is leaving Naina in middle of nowhere... He has no right to do this... 
I know when he discovers that Sonakshi was lying all the time he will show her her place... but then I want Naina to be strong and not accept his apology so easily... I want her to go back to Darjeeling to her Mom's place & leave all the patwardhan's who does not deserve her... 
I did not want to say this but I have to add Daksh to my HATE list...😡 Welcome to my list Mr Daksh Patwardhan...👏
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why, why did they have to spoil this charming story?  We were all loving these characters and now we have evil, plotting, immoral women getting their own way.
Was hoping this show would be different. But now the one strong character destroyed so easily.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
At the begining of show, hw much beautifuly they showed daksh... Rude and discipline guy.. Interactn blw naina and daksh was cute.. But saddenly all r changed.. Senseless story.. Abhi's entry is 1st mistake of dis show.. Aftr that... No way...
lucky.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: DakshnaFan

Lucky u have discovered this today... 

I lost respect for Daksh's character on reading Monday's WU when he first time did not believe Naina for those Lab Test reports... I could not believe myself that the person on whom all the viewer including me had strong strong belief that he will never ever behave like this with his Naina and will also support her was proved wrong...
And now he is leaving Naina in middle of nowhere... He has no right to do this... 
I know when he discovers that Sonakshi was lying all the time he will show her her place... but then I want Naina to be strong and not accept his apology so easily... I want her to go back to Darjeeling to her Mom's place & leave all the patwardhan's who does not deserve her... 
I did not want to say this but I have to add Daksh to my HATE list...😡 Welcome to my list Mr Daksh Patwardhan...👏

I agree with u yaar,,even I want naina to do this and  reject him and leave all patwardans and go back...I hope she does that
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats lucky ur this post has been posted on guarav's fan page, parvati's fan page and a personal message to Gaurav's personal FB ID... By one of the members 😉 good na... Atleast they shd know how much the viewers are pissed off with this current supid track...
lucky.m thumbnail
@dakshnafan

Oh really..I am happy atleast usse padkar I hope they understand viewers intention😛
LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!🤢 i have been gone for just three days and what the hell is happening??????
i stated in one of my earlier posts that im gonna forget the cute pink KP daksh and curse him if he breaks Naina's heart!  so i guess its time now for me to start CURSING!😡 

OH GOD!!!!!😭 what happened! im not reading the WUs or watching the episodes but even that cant stop the pain!🤢
LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Come on daksh!!🤢 u r feeling guilty bcz u think u slept with physco! but u dont feel guilty abt breaking ur best friend's heart whom u love soo much????????

Daksh u still have time to correct ur mistakes😭