•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
finally writers of ssbn fully spoiled the character called daksh patawardhan. it is pain to watch daksh's behaviour with naina. common daksh what right u have to spoil naina's life like this. u were the one who made to realise her feelings for u & u r spoiling her life now. add to this u said sonakshi jhoot nahi bolsakti wow wow. does that mean naina is saying lie to u? u r now no less than abhimanyu kulkarni & i am writing this line with heavy pain. never ever expected this kind of attitude from u. damn it. dont u have a shame to say like this. arrey u didn't even say a word called 'sorry' to her. we were all proud of your character, now we r all ashamed of your character..all our dreams shattered today. i never ever thought that 1 day i tell this to u but today i am telling, u r no fit for naina. get married to psychic & lead a happy life with your mad mad world called patwardhan nivas.
rajini..I am with u..

Ye hamara daksh nahi hey aur wapas kabhi nahi bansakta..kabhi bhi nahi...Daksh is gone nad I knew he was going to agree to marry psycho..So no feelings except sad that I loved daksh's character  and it was little sad to wtach his downfall from peaks to......
i know dear..u dont how about my condition now.  i am dead yaar mentally.  shit dont know y i loved dakshna so much. i think it takes too much time for me to come out of this pain.  
Agree with u... so finally CV's are successful in spoiling the main character also... whom everyone loved so much... and was the last hope of all... MR Daksh Patwardhan...
Thanks CV's thank you so much... 👏
What is this..? Sumtm daksh stand strongly that time naina is dumb.. Nw naina is strong but daksh is down.. Best dramma..
Naina  toh akele  pad gaye.Oh god, send someone to help her. Let it be a  male  character,someone like  naina's  friend.Seeing naina with him ,daksh will  be jealous and start singing" Oh girl, you're mine".
P.S.send him only for one week or else we may have to find ways to get rid of him.
No one will come to help naina,but naina herself have to find the way in this situation.now its naina's exam and she have to proof herself that she is not dumb.