Fanfic: second chance chap16,17lastchap pg 32,33 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
chapter 18
last chapter
I froze and felt panic rise inside me.
What was he doing here? How did he escape? Why is he here?
All these questions came to my mind. And as if abhay had sensed my questions, he told me to stay where I was and walked outside.
I just couldnt stay there and wait, especially as I knew how dangerous Sameer was, so I followed abhay, but hid behind the door.
"piya piya i need to talk to you." He stood in front of the house, totally drunk. danish, jeh and a few more man stood before him and blocked him the way inside.
"What do you want?" asked abhay now.
"Ah, the lucky groom. Congratulations." called Sameer and took a bow which made him nearly fall over.

"Sameer. Its over. The police is on its way. Go." Tried abhay to make him leave, but he didnt move.
"No, I know Im not invited, but I want to congratulate the lucky bride. Thats not forbidden. PIYA!" I decided to show up and stepped outside.
"Go Sameer." I said in a cold voice. He looked up and me, a melancholic smile on his face.
"God, look at you. You are as beautiful as an angel. Come here and let me look at you." I even felt a bit sad for him at that moment, but I stayed where I was.
"No Sameer. Its over. Me and abhay are married. What do you want?" I felt the anger rising up in me.
"I know, I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am. What I did was wrong and I never wanted to hurt jeh..." he fell on his knees and began to sob.
"Why piya, why couldnt you love me the way I loved you? Then, now and forever. We could have been lucky." I looked at this man that did so much to me and made a fist.
"No Sameer. We could have never been lucky. You dont love me, you dont even know what it means to love. Leave it and I never want to see you again." he looked shocked at me.
"But...but."
"No, Sameer. You threatened me, you tried to kidnap my son, you attacked me and nearly killed my brother." he looked crying at me.
"But I did all this for you... for us. I wanted you to be free, free to live and love." My body trembled and I really had to hold myself back to not just walk up to him and slap him.
"Im sorry for hurting jeh, really... But he wanted to take you from me and I couldnt let this happen. So I came back today to take you with me and this time nobody will stop me." he looked at me, completely mad. Getting up was really difficult for him, but he managed to get back on his feet.
"Come piya. We go." he held out his hand to me and smiled.
"No Sameer, I will never go with you. Do you hear me? Never!" I called.
He only laughed and shook his head.
"I knew it. I knew that you dont love me and still I hoped you could feel more for me than friendship." suddenly he pulled a gun and aimed at me.
"NO!" screamed abhay shocked.
Sameer only shot him a look, then he aimed at himself and was about to shoot himself when the police finally arrived.
"Sameer. Dont do that!" I called and walked slowly nearer.
"Why? You dont love me, I nearly killed somebody and almost ruined your life!" he screamed.
"No Sameer. I love you, really. But just not the way you love me. You are a great friend. Do we want to be friends again?" I held out my hand to him, hoping he would give me the gun.
"piya, be careful." whispered abhay
"Do you think we can be friends again?" Sameer looked with big eyes at me, his hand was shaking.
"Sure we can be. Im sure about that. Please, dont do that. Give me the gun." I had almost reached him.
"You know that I love you, piya." he said crying.
"I know, Sameer. And I love you. Please, give me the gun." I had reached him and took carefully the gun out of his hand. Sameer only looked at me, not able to move.
As soon as I had the gun, the police arrested him.
I suddenly felt very powerless and nearly fainted. piya rushed to my side and catched me.

"Oh my god, piya. Are you ok?" he asked in panic and helped me to sit on the steps.
"Yes, I think Im ok."
"Miss jaiswal? Im very sorry, but Mr Patel escaped from jail last week and somehow came here." said officer Cornell.
"He somehow came here. He somehow came here?!" screamed abhay getting really mad.
"This man is dangerous, he nearly killed my best friend and he tried to kidnap my wife. I really hope for you that he will be arrested for the rest of his life in the last dark whole and never will see the sun again. If this man ever comes near my house, or my family again, Ill first kill him and then you for not being able to do your job." Officer Cornell looked at abhay like he was a little boy.
"Sss...sure Mr. raichand. Dont worry he will never do you any harm again... Ill go now." he nodded at me and turned to leave.
"Officer Cornell?" I said and looked at him.
"Yes?" he asked.
"Its Mrs raichand and not Ms jaiswal." I simply said. He shot me a puzzled look.
"Yes, sure. Im really sorry." he walked away.

I got up and watched the police cars drive away.
"Its over." I whispered and sighed. abhay hugged me tight.
"Yes its over, finally." We walked back inside where the guests looked at us with shocked faces. chand Uncle stood on the first stepp of the stairs.
"Ok everybody! I hope that this event wont ruin this wonderful wedding and that we can celebrate now." he called and winked at me.
We celebrated till the early morning and I was lucky like never before in my life.
"God I love you Mrs. raichand said abhay, carrying me into our room.
"Oh, thats good, because I also love you, Mr. raichand." I giggled. He lay me down on the bed and began to kiss my neck.
"Didnt you say you were tired a few minutes before?" I asked teasingly.
"Sure, but I have to keep my promise." he grinned at me.
"Promise?" I asked a bit puzzled, he nodded.
"A little brother or sister for Rohan." I had to laugh.
"And we cant break this promise, right?" he nodded and gave me a kiss that made my knees weak...

A few months later, misha and jeh came over as  abhay and me lived in chand Uncles house now.
We settled in the garden as it was a nice and warm day. Rohan played soccer and Pooja sat on a little blanket in the gras, bubbling with a butterfly.
"Do you want to tell them or may I?" asked abhay so excited that I had to giggle.
"You may tell them." I said soft.
"Whats the matter, abhay? You act like a child." teased jeh
"No, I act like a dad." grinned abhay, but jeh shot him a puzzled look.
"Great, your son is more adult than you from time to time." Suddenly misha shot me a look.
"No, that cant be! You mean?" she called, I only nodded.
"Yes, piya is pregnant." said abhay proud and kissed my hand.
"Oh my god, that is so great!!! Congratulations." called misha and jeh and hugged the both of us.
"What will it be? A little brother or a little sister for Rohan?" asked jeh now.
"I want a little brother!" called Rohan running to us.
"Well, its both." beamed abhay
"What do you mean, both?" asked misha now with a stupid face.
"We get twins, a boy and a girl."
misha and jeh were speechless, but then a big grin spread over their faces.
"I would say you got the perfect happy end for you,piya." said jeh and kissed my forehead.
"Just like the both of you." I answered smiling. abhay grabbed me at my waist and pulled me closer to him.
"Its not the end, there is so much more to come..."
Hey Tammana..!! No words to praise the ending!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm late this time.. But caught all the 3 missed updated at one shot!! ANd god.. U ended it.. πŸ˜•..

But It was really happy ending.. Twins for Abhay-Pia.. So sweet...
All the relationships in this FF was so beautiful and u described them so well.. Jeh-Pia, Misha-Pia.. Rohan-Jeh.. I seriously loved it..

Thanks for the PM.. But this time I cant say continue soon..πŸ˜› But if you start any other FF please PM me!!
Yayyy...I'm happy for Misha-Jeh &Abhiya! 😊Finally they(Abhiya) got married and Pia is expecting Twins too! Great!! πŸ˜ƒThank you for  lovely FF! ❀️Pia and Jeh's convo in the hospital was sweet! 😊Finally their family is complete!End was Perfect!πŸ‘πŸ€—

Lovely end to a beautiful FF. But you ended it soo soon. I loved your FF. Do work on a new FF soon. Till that time, i'll enjoy the other one'happily never after'
hey its superb fantastic awsome guddd update    and  if you start any other FF please PM me!!:)
hey..it was ausum and fab...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ loved it...perfect ending..abhiya married and pia expecting twins...wow...too cute...i hope you write another one soon...
wow yaar awesome update.Happy ending it feel so gud read this FF.Wow I really wnted u 2 end lke this only.Abhiya were too cute + not 1 but 2 babies.Huh and Rohan already hai happy ending 2 new start but hey u can still continue dis showing how Abhay will take care of pregnant Pia & will tolerate her tantrumsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Hey Tamanna
the ending was awesome!
I simply loved it
i really felt bad for sameer. . But he was really a gone case!
Yuppee. . Jisha together & abhiya marriage was superb.
Awww. . Abhiya having twins. . Super cute
wonderful update
thanks for the pm & such a beautiful ff. .
Tc
:)
πŸ‘wow   it awesome it s feel very good  to read ff & happy ending .πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘ please back  with new ff thnx 4 pm
awesome ending just what we wanted
loved this ff
keep writing and please give happy endings like this so that we don't have to cry a lot