tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rosamale

it was superb dear.thank u๐Ÿ˜Š continue soon. please pm me sure๐Ÿ˜Š

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey the story is nice.. I liked it..๐Ÿ‘ Felt bad for Pia.. When will u introduce Rohan..? U changed Abhay's name as Rohan??

Please add me to your PM list!!
M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice.
add me in ur pm list!
tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank u sooo much for the sweet comments...
 here is chapter 2...
I stood in front of mishas door, ready to ring the doorbell.
misha was my best friend, since schooltime we have been insepparable and she has always been there for me, no matter what.
That began with helping me, when the other children teased me.
Then she was there for me after my families death and asked her parents to let move in with them. That were the happiest years, living with misha and her parents.
She also was there when I met Rohans father... Abhay Raichand.
I was 18 and went out with misha to a friends party...

FLASHBACK:
"Are you finally ready???" I stood in the door to mishas room, it was a total mess, everywhere lay clothes, bags, jewellery and make up.
"No, I cant find my bag, you know, the black one with the silver buckles..."
I kneeled down and picked the bag up from under a dress.
"Do you mean that one?" I asked grinning.
"AH!!! I love you, you save my evening, piya." I shook laughing my head.
"Always the same with you...when will you learn to tidy up your room, even aunty gave up on you."
"I know, but as long as I have you, theres no need in tidying up, you find everything that got lost." She answered grinning and grabbed my arm.
"Lets go. Well be late."
"Not so fast, young ladies." we heard Mr. Arnab dobriyal, who stood behind us.
"Where are you going, what are you doing and when will you be back?" he asked in a fathers voice. misha rolled her eyes and turned to him.
"Were going to panchi
"Well, a party. Will boys be there?" Mr. Arnab dobriyal was a very strict, but lovely father, he always wanted the best for us girls.
"Of course, Dad. Its a party, but dont worry, we will be good girls, really?" she looked pleading at him.
"So, are you also going?" he looked at me.
"Yes, uncle. Im also going, and Ill have an eye on her." I winked at him.
"Ok then, but youll be home at 12." he said strict."
"But Dad!!!" whined misha, but he held up his hand.
"Mum, please help us." she looked desperately at her mother.
"Ok, ok. arnab, let them stay longer, they are young and want to have fun..." she told her husband. Mr. arnab sighed.
"I see, I have no chance against three women. Go and have fun, but I want you to be home at 2, ok?"
misha and me nodded grinning, hugged uncle and aunty and ran out of the house.

"panchi, youre looking like a one in a million and the party is really great!" I hugged our very good friend panchi as I saw her.
"Thank you, but you both also look superb. Come on, I want you to meet some of my friends."
She lead us to a group of boys at our age.
"Hey panchi we missed you." said one guy, kissing her cheek.
"But now Im here...May I introduce? These are my very good friends misha and piya. And that are my boyfriend, danish and his friends jeh and abhay
We said "Hy" to them.
"Wow, panchi  I never knew you had such beautiful friends." said Jeh winking at Misha , who smiled at him.
"Well, Misha..what can I say, I just hid them so long from you because I didnt know if I could do this to the girls." everybody laughed.
"But Im very happy that you decided to introduce us." said Abhay  now, looking at me in a way that made my knees weak.
He was really goodlooking, tall and well trained with black hair and eyes to drown in. He flashed me a breathtaking smile.
I blushed and looked at the ground.
"Um...well, what about a dance, honey?" asked Danish grinning, as he saw abhay and me.
"Good idea." They went to the dancefloor.
"Misha? Fancy a dance?" asked Jeh and offered his hand. misha took his hand and followed the others.
So it was only left abhay and me. I looked at him and smiled shy.
"Umm...well, would you give me the honour of this dance?" he asked in the most adorable way.
"That would be great." He took my hand and led me to the dancefloor. They played a uptempo song, so we just danced with the others.
But the song ended soon and a slow Song was played. I wanted to leave the dancefloor, but Abhay held me back and offered his arms.
I looked suprised at him, but then I accepted smiling. Slowly we swayed to the music.
misha and panchi also danced with their boys and grinned widely at me.
I looked a bit unsure around, till my eyes met with abhays I felt my heart beat faster and my knees going weak again.
He must have sensed my condition, because he smiled at me and held me tighter.
I dont know what it was about him, but Ive never felt so secure and comfortable in my entire life.
It felt so good to be held like that, so I just lay my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.
So we danced like it seems for an eternity...

PRESENT:
"Hey, how long have you been standing here?" called Misha suprised as she opened the door.
"Well...I... um...happy birthday, Babe." I stuttered and hugged her.
"This is for you." I handed her my present.
"For me? Oh, thank you, but come in first or do you want to stay outside the whole night?"

misha unwrapped her present and hugged me tight.
"piya its wonderful. Thank you!!!" she called so excited that I had to laugh.
"Youre welcome, misha. I thought it might fit you."
"Oh yeah it does and you know that red is my favourite colour. But now come, I want you to meet some friends. She tried to pull me with her, but I hesitated.
"Perhaps later misha, I just arrived." But she didnt listen to me.
"No way girl. It was hard enough to get you here, now you meet new people and have fun."
We went over to a group of about 10 people, who stood there laughing an talking.
"Hey everybody. This is my best friend piya. piya these are my friends from work." She introduced me and I said "Hey" into the group.
"Be nice to her, otherwise Ill..." she joked and let me alone.
"So, we finally meet the famous piya. misha  has told us so much about you, she talks all the time from you." said a guy charming.
"Oh, I hope nothing bad." I answered smiling.
"No, not at all. Bye the way, my name is sameer (karan singh grover). He offered his hand.
"Nice to meet you Sameer."
I talked a bit with the others, as I saw panchi and danish standing a bit away.
"Excuse me please for a moment." I said and walked over to them.
"panchi?" I asked as I reached them.
"Oh my god piyaa!!! Its so good to see you. How are you?" She called excited and hugged me.
"Im fine and you? Wow, you look superb." I answered giggling.
"Hey danish, good to see you."
"You look great piya." we also hugged.

"So, how have you guys been?" we settled down on one of the tables and got something to drink.
"Oh, we are fine. Thank you, we are married now." responded panchi beaming.
"OMG! Really? That is so great. Im so happy for you. Since when?" I called out.
"For more than 3 years now, we married short after..." began danish, but panchi hit him in the stomach to calm him down.
He looked guilty at me and remained quiet.
"Its ok panchi Im over him." I answered pretending to smile, but I think she could see the hurt in my eyes.
"But what about you, piya? How are you? misha told me youre working in a flowershop?" I nodded.
"Yep, at a little shop. Its really great and I love my work."
"And are you married?" asked danish now which brought him another hit from panchi. I giggled.
"No, Im not married, didnt find the one till now." I smiled bitter.
"But that could change tonight. Sameer is getting on my nerves all the time because he wants to know more about you." said Jeh, who came to us.
"Well, you impressed him." added misha grinning.
"But I did nothing." I answered blushing.
"Im sure about that, but he was blown away by your beauty." teased Jeh
I blushed even more and looked at the ground.
"Jeh, youre mean. You know how shy she can be." said misha a bit angry.
"What, I just repeated Sameers words."
"Ok, enough of that. You owe me a dance." misha pulled Jeh to the dancefloor.
I shook my head laughing.
"They will never change, will they?"
"No, they wont." I heard a voice behind me, it was Sameer.

"So, will you give me the honour of the next dance?" he asked grinning, but I shook my head.
"No thank you." But he fell to his knees and looked pleading at me.
"Please, Ill die if you dont dance with me." I looked unsure around, everybody watched us amused.
"But only one." I answered and walked with him to the dancefloor.
He grinned widely and offered his arms.
"So, youll survive now?" I asked winking.
"Yes, sorry to act like that, but otherwise you wouldnt have danced with me." I had to giggle.
"You have courage." 
Jeh and misha, who danced next to us grinned at me. I stoke out my tongue.
"misha and you are best friends, right? How comes that I havent met you before? I mean, I work with misha for 2 years now and she talks really much about you, but she seems to hide you from us." asked Sameer now looking down at me.
"Well, I dont go out very much and Im very busy, I barely have the time to meet misha so I surely have no time to meet her friends." I answered looking back. I dont know, but he made me nervous, the way he looked at me...
I backed up.
"Whats up?" asked Sameer alarmed.
"Um...nothing...I just need some fresh air. Excuse me."
I went upstairs into my former room to be alone for a second. It was still like I have left it. Nice and clean. I took a seat on the bed and stared out of the window.

Aunty and uncle have died a year ago, it was really hard for misha, but jeh was there for her.
misha had asked me to move in back with her, but as she has already been married to jeh, I just couldnt take that offer it would have been wrong to disturb the lucky couple.
So I stayed in my flat with Rohan.

FLASHBACK:
"piya, there is a abhay at the phone for you." called uncle from downstairs.
I jumped as I heard the name and ran downstair like crazy.
"Thank you, uncle." I took the receiver from him, not without getting a weird look.
"Hello?" I asked after taking breath.
"Hey piya, its abhay. I was just wondering if misha and you would go with us to the cinema tomorrow." he asked shy.
"Well...um...wait a minute." I stuttered and ran upstairs.
"Aaannnddd?" asked misha grinning.
"He and jeh want to go with us to the cinema tomorrow." I answered out of breath.
"What did you say?" she asked excited.
"Nothing, I told him to hold on for a minute."
"Are you nuts, of course we go. Tell him that!" she called.
I nodded and ran back to the phone.
"abhay? Sorry to let you wait. We would love to go with you to the cinema." I answered still a bit out of breath.
"Really??? Cool. So we meet there at 7. Bye." he said an hung up.
I also hung up and looked dreamy at the flowers in front of me.
"piya is in love, piya is in love!" sang misha who stood on the first step of the stairs.
"Will you shut up?" I called and hunted her into her room.

PRESENT:
"piya, may I come in?" it was Jeh.
"Sure..." I answered short.
"misha asked me to look for you. Are you ok?" he asked concerned, but I smiled at him and nodded.
"Yes, Jeh. Im fine, thank you." He took a seat next to me and took my hand.
"You still think about him, right?" I wanted to lie to him, but when I looked at him, I just couldnt. So I only nodded.
"Its ok, piya. But I dont want you to throw your life away for him."
I looked serious at him.
"I dont throw my life away, Jeh  I have the best son in the world, a job that I like and the best friends ever." I answered smiling.
"Promise me to try to be happy again." he begged.
"I promise." I pressed  his hand.
"Thank you Nikhil. But now we should go back to the party."
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it ws beautiful dear...huz sameer nw?????i hope he hlps n bringng abhiua close...cnt wt to c hw de fell n lv n wt happnd aftr dt...i hope abhy cms bk soon as pia seems so empty wdout h...do cont soon...๐Ÿ˜›
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey i loved it. Waitin for abhiya meet. Update soon nd plz add me 2 ur pm list na...