Fan Fictions

Fanfic: second chance chap16,17lastchap pg 32,33

tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys..😊 i had written this fanfic for robbie and kasturi in kasturi forum, i would like to rewrite the same fanfic for abhay and piya... i'l be updating both happily never after nd this one on regular basis... kindly let me knw if u want me to continue...😊

chapter 1
Mum! Mum!!!" called Rohan, my 4 year old son as he saw me entering the kindergarden.
"Hey sweety! How was your day?" I hugged him tight.
He was all dirty and full of colour. You couldnt see his face anymore, only his blue eyes shone brighter than the sun.
"It was great, Mum. We played outside and then we painted! Look, this is for you." he handed me a piece of paper.
"Thank you, honey. You are really such a great painter." I answered smiling.

Rohan was my everything, he was such a great boy, always happy and kind.
Although it was very hard for us, he never complained or blamed me for anything.
We lived in a very little flat in London and my job brought me barely enough money to pay the rent.
Rohans father didnt know about his son and to be true I didnt even know where he lived. But that was better for each of us.
I mean, I had loved Rohans father, but there were higher powers, that didnt want us to be happy.
So it was only Rohan and me and we were a happy little family.

"Ready to go home?" I asked as he had fetched his jacket.
"Sure, but only if we jump like frogs." he answered grinning.
I laughed, it was always our game, when we went home from kindergarden to go like any animal, so today it was a frog.
"Ok, lets go!" I called and we jumped away

I worked in a little flowershop, it was hard work and the salary wasnt too much, but I loved my work.
The owner of the shop was mrs. brown, a nice old lady and more like a mother to me than a boss.
She was the only "family" I had, as my family had died in a terrible fire, when I was 16.

After the breakup with Rohans father she gave me a job and helped me to find a flat. Even when I found out about my pregnancy she was there for me and supported me as much as she could. So it came that I began to call her by her first name, Emily, and Rohan calles her 'Granny'.
They really loved each other. Emily took a look after Rohan, when I had to work and she even picked him up from the kindergarden, when I had a important order to do.

"Good morning, Emily. How are you?" I greeted as I entered the shop.
She stood in the back of the shop, preparing the fresh flowers.
"Oh, good morning piya. Im fine thank you and you?" she smiled at me.
I put down my bag on the chair in the pause-room and put on my apron.
"Im also fine, just a bit tired. Rohan had a terrible nightmare and wouldnt go to sleep again...But he is fine and ran as fast as a lion to the kindergarden this morning." I explained laughing.
"He is such a whirlwind." added Emily giggling. "But dont worry. Ill fetch him today and make him cookies." I shot her a look.
"So another very important order from Mrs. Taylor?" Emily shook her head.
"No not today...I mean till now." I was confused.
"Then what is it?" Emily looked at me amused.
"I knew you would forget it...Today is  misha's birthday party and you are going there. You need to go out and have fun. Its time for you to meet new people." I slapped my forehead.
"How could I forget my best friends birthday?!...Shit, I dont even have a birthday present for her." I called.
"Dont worry. You will have enough time. You get the afternoon off. So you can go, buy a present for Misha and get ready for the party."
I hugged Emily overjoyed.
"Thank you so much, Emily. You are such an angel." I kissed her cheek which made her laugh.
"I know, I know. But now, lets get these orders done, otherwise your free afternoon wont happen." she called laughing.

I got my work done right in time and was now on my way into town to search for Misha's present. I was really happy to have a little bit of time on my own. Just looking through the shops and see what they have.
Although I didnt have the money to buy much or something expensive, it was just great to do some window shopping.
In a shop, a bit away from the center, I found a sweet dress and a pair of earrings for Misha. They werent too expensive and absolutely lovely.
Happy I left the shop and decided to drink a cup of coffe in my former favourite cafe. I walked there and took a seat on a empty table.
"Ms piya? Is that really you?" asked the Tom, the garcon careful as he came to serve me. I smiled at him.
"Yes, Tom. Its me. Long time not seen. How are you?"
"Oh my god, its really you, Ms. piya. Im so happy to see you. Im fine thank you and you? We missed you alot here. Will you come more often again?" he kept on at me.
"Im also fine, thank you. And its really nice, that you missed me, but its only today, that I came here to drink a nice cup of your famous coffe and to eat your marvellous toast hawaii."
He smiled understandingly and left to fetch my order.
I put my bag on the chair next to me and watched the people walking along the window. In the past I have been here at least twice a week together with Rohans father. We always ordered a cup of coffe and a toast hawaii and then spent our time with guessing the stories of the people walking by. Where they came from, if they had family, where they were going to...
But that was long ago and I was so young back then.

"Here is your coffe and the toast." said Tom, putting both on the table.
"Thank you, Tom. It looks really tasty..." I answered. "...like always." I added a bit sad. He sensed my sadness and looked smypathic at me.
"Youre welcome...and its good to see you here, Ms. piya."
I ate my food and drank my coffee. Memories came to my mind, memories of happy times with him.
"Tom, I want the bill, please." I said as he walked by. He nodded and came to my table.
"Youre leaving?" he asked a bit disappointed, I nodded.
"Yes, I have to go. So how much?" I took my money out of my bag, but he lay his hand on my arm and shook his head.
"Nothing, thats on the house. Im really happy that you came here to visit me." We shared a long look and I understood.
"Thank you, Tom. And send my greetings to your wife and the children please." I said getting up and putting on my jacket.
"I will, Ms. piya And shall I tell somebody else something?" he asked watching me. I stopped and shot him a look.
"He still comes here from time to time."
But I shook my head.
"No, Tom. Thank you again. Bye." With that I left the cafe and made my way home to get ready for the party.
Edited by tamannamalik - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna26 thumbnail
Nice update...would love to read more.Continue soon.Good Luck!!!😊
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plzz...continue..it's good...😊
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice 1 tamanna...do cont asap n plz pm me...😳
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Please continue...
N pm me...
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey tamanna...
Nice one..
Loved it
plz..do continue both ur ffs..i'm loving them..
Tc
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked this one more. Do continue.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh dear dis sounds grt,So I guess Abhay is the father of Rohan & Pia's luv.Wow seems interesting plzz continue😳
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice ff..i admire ur way of writing..plz cont soon n send me a pm😳
ilove99 thumbnail
awesome again!!!!!!!its awesome superb fab.😳