chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Does the Mahnat need to find out a date when he can consumate his marriage???...I mean there are many other which afffects this date...cant say...but whatever...wat type of privacy in Dev;s life now??????/

Its very sad that CB has got low TRP of 1.1 and I m very confident if it goes like this it will bo less than 1.BTW why is the ME of Pratigya and CB always together???   I remember about 4times it has ME together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Looks like Dev lives on a railway platfrom instead of house and all can come and go as they please at any time of day or nightšŸ˜”
chocolate_boy thumbnail
yes...its really sad that they are following mahants date to even SR?

then when they have kids...thety will find dates of his admission in school...getting girlfriends, etcetc/...so horrible
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just another simple tactic by the creatives to postpone the SR and show some impatience from Dev's side/ to show some romance. While this kind of impatience totally suited Dev of CB1, here in CB2 at the present situation i don't understand why Dev needs to be so impatient?
fatssrilanka thumbnail
i hope RaDev have their SR without any hindrance.Let that Barkha go to hell.She can come later & put the place on fire & get the shock of her life when she finds out the room to be empty.
Minajay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree, we need private life left alone and start doing duties of Raj Purohit. They need to show the power of RP than this teenage romance.I love the chemistry of RADEV but we need to see stronger side of Dev showing his RP talent.
chocolate_boy thumbnail
rads should be preggy soon...
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u .just finger cross