EPISODE MORTEM 15/9/2011

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello friends,

only kriya scene was worth watching made my day rest a filler

so kesar was feeding chotu but he was crying and kesar  dont knowwhat to do gd suggested her to take chotu to sdsthis shows that amma still holds special and respectful place in everyones heart in tn despite all her evil activities just because she served everyone at tn for soo many years

kesar was about to take chotu to amma suddenly stopped by tantrum queen ganga she said she willfeed chotu as she s his choti dadi every one shocked gd said ganga is inexpereinced cant feed chotu as he is a small baby but mr alien aka ss interupts and said nomy mehraroo my darling wife can do everything

ganga start feeding cchotu but chotu started crying poor soul too sense the artificial relationship which ganga has with him suddenly chotu cried and start chocking everyone scared and worried chotu felt happy seeing thisbaby tongue smiley

prats came and took chotu from ganga and give him back to kesar she scolded ganga wh did not like being bashed infront of everyone mr ss was seeing all this quietly

in saga room sscrazy clown emoticon was telling ganga that he lloves her and she need not to worry but ganga like a crying baby saying no one respects her in family crazy goat show teeth emoticonss tries to manofy her gunga comes in saga room to ask what to cook ganga sens him off

now the best part of epi

our hero krishna was lying on bed thinking about saga pratigya comes and try to relax him and divert his mind from family problems ask him to start another business k got happy about the idealighten smiley  and thanks prats for great idea plus also praised her for being a very good wife such a cute couple prats got embarrased

now who willl finance krishna for his business?

now krishna next time if u say pratigwa u will get punches from india forum members
 boxer kitty smiley
now time for ladies to have a small nap

and gents

komarsh having a day out eating chat and discussing rubbishπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•head bash smiley

now at tn another nautanki waiting gd was drinking water some spill on the floor ganga madam slipped on floor she thought  that gonga did it she start scolding him and slapping him slaping smileysuddenly prats came and tell ganga not to behave soo rudely with poor soul and took gunga out of kitxhen with her

⭐️of episode no doubts arja there magnificient persona added life to the episode πŸ‘

Edited by telstra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice postmortem di  πŸ˜ƒ

me loved ur expression for the punching cat πŸ˜†

n the question of komal to adarsh was lallantap ' tum uss bakse mein sir ghusake ka doond rahe ho ' πŸ˜†

SS-G - no coments...G seems to be innocent on marriage n how to handle a child , but ...on everything else she seems a bad girl 😑
I mean if the CVs r trying to show that she is so childish n this was her way of playing with her new servant n is only behaving like this bec she is being corrupted by power n richness, then so sorry...it doesn't seem to be like that...bec u can hit a person in self defense or as an reflex action...but to hit a person repeatedly shows what kind of a personality u have...

n i am loving the starting of K working track...a perfect start with his babu giving him full support n taking his mind off all the bakwaas of SS-G

want G out of TN ASAP...now the million dollar que is what would be SS' reaction to komal's miscarriage... will he shed a tear of pure repentance on seeing his only daughters loss...if he still persist with G , then he will never be forgiven by anyone, be it viewers or his family...n the some good in him will also be lost forever 🀒

if that's the case then G came to evil-ify him further n not to rinse him off his sins...but if she is there to wash away his sins when komal n K treat him like dirt n discard him as father he will finally realize the magnitude of his crimes n repent

Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely postmortem yaaraπŸ˜ƒ...ur so rite d KriYa scene was tooo gud n 4 once it is nt being called a filler...Thankfully we gt 2 c a light scene between KriYa...loved d way hw Krish 4got his worries n praised Pratz 4 d idea of working😳...lets hope we get 2 c another light scene 2day(fingers crossed)...ganga was jus sooo stupid...i felt very sad 4 poor chottu...Thank God Pratz quickly took him frm ganga...i loved d way she told ganga dat if she doesnt knw hw 2 handle a kid then y do it...d way Gd is continously talkin dat Ssw will repent 4 wat he has done i guess dat isnt too farπŸ˜ƒ...M shocked as well as amazed to c Komal eating dat cup made of mud...looks like pregnancy has taken her brains awayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved d punching catπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...K seriosly needs to think 10times b4 calling her name wrongly again...bt i wnt be able 2 do dat 2 my KrishπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 12 years ago
ArjaAddict thumbnail
awesomeee dii...i lubd each n evry emoticon which u used to describe...esp ganga like a crying baby saying no one respects her in family crazy goat show teeth emoticon and a cute couple and last but the best
now krishna next time if u say pratigwa u will get punches from india forum members
 boxer kitty smiley even i hate it dii...wen k calls her "partogwa"...ghhh its very irritating...

yes dii...arja just made da epi...it wud have been dull if k ignored P as always and remain sad...but dis time K realised wat was neede n he was happy too...krishu happy toh mein bhi double happy...

even i felt like doing da same wen da saxes r shown...head bash smiley

awesome analysis dii...
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the kissing couple emo... 😊..
awesome review yaara...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow di what a thread😊.Loved it⭐️⭐️.BTW i missed barki thakurian's dialouge nowadys.Asmita ji is a great actress.Ganga getting into my nerves.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As usual superb... Now krish is going to have punches frm us, if he calls pratigwa again woww... Love it nazz
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

thanks for commenting guys πŸ˜›
Mitu_ thumbnail
chereπŸ˜ƒ
very nice review   πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈlovedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My fav is  the kissing couple😳 emo
awesome review ⭐️
Thanx :))πŸ˜ƒ
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You posted last night! How come i missed it? 😲 Its Rocking as usual. And again Your emoticons never fails to make me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†