Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Lekin jo use theek kar de, woh therapist hum dhoondhege kahaan? 🥺

Planet Pendora. Waha ke soul tree main kuch toh hoga joh use thik kar de.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Fantabulously put Pinky..
She is nothing but a Betty Boop.. I think I should send my Betty Boop pen to her - maybe with that reminder in mind the writers will sketch her a more defined and dignified character.

My other half keeps complaining - everytime Panchi enters the screen on how fat she looks. And  her attire serves no justice to her figure, She only  induces veiwers with nausea.

Pinky seems like the creatives have copied your style - Pink writing in the note.. did not go past unnoticed! Lol.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

I agree wid u poco.Evn I was lke God yeh kaisi bandi hai without evn knowing who was a guy & all she sat in car & was behaving lke some despo teen age gal wid no brains at work.I mean kya nautanki hai.Panchi character is so senseless nowsadays😡

Shrish, forget morals, Pancchi ke to dimaagpur mein bhi hartaal hai , i tell you. 😡
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Panchi ka kuch nahin kiya jaa saktha Poco😆
Full on character dheela...
Koi bhi kuch bhi keh dhe ya likh dhe and lo behold! the lady goes running to find them...senseless and brainless
But must say yesterdays dresses were far bettter than her other times..esp when Neel was alive...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayrose

You are right dear! Panchi is given clothes that doesn't suit her much.
But, yesterday they showed Panchi, the girl whose 3 engagement broke down, going on a blind date just because a person called??
And moreover, she went 2 the car too with unknown person?

ya, i know that it was Danish driving the car, but panchi didn't knew it and went with him... that amazes me lot.

The highlighted part is exactly what makes me find her revolting to watch. What kind of a woman is she?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: renuka1997

Hahahahahaha...
Superb topic...
I loved it...

🤗
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
her character is way more mysterious than the vampires or werewolves...

she is one lucky girl who flirted with almost all the hotties in the show...

danish
siddharth
neel
abhay

only jay-kabir is saved...

i always had a respect for her...but the day she set her lusty eyes on her sister's husband/love(abhay)...i began to hate her...thanx to the CVs for ruining panchi's image...the panchi we all knew from the very start has been dead in the leap...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GOSH Some body please..send this post link to Ms.Dorabjee can you do that..Woha..PINKZ jab gussa hoti hai toh phir khud ki bhi nahin sunti..Kya jhadu maara hai PINKZU..Love you..& MOST IMP oint is ki Ms.Biz dosent want to beleive she is out of proportion..that is it..GOD HER B$#@^%ts looks like I dont know what..😆I mean its good to be full yes..but not over sized..OK over sized also fine..but at least learn to dress up accordingly so that you dont try to highlight it..all the time..🤣