Pancchi: Aakhir character kitna dheela hai? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
You are right dear! Panchi is given clothes that doesn't suit her much.
But, yesterday they showed Panchi, the girl whose 3 engagement broke down, going on a blind date just because a person called??
And moreover, she went 2 the car too with unknown person?
ya, i know that it was Danish driving the car, but panchi didn't knew it and went with him... that amazes me lot.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Panchi ka character shaadi ke baad sudhar jaayega iski kya guarantee hain🤣

Possibly. Use Dan ka padosi pasand aa gaya to? 🤣
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahahahaha...
Superb topic...
I loved it...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 What a post di... 🤣 This is like 'Khane ke liye kuch bhi karega' 🤣 
I thot finally CVs have decided to give her some break from hunting but no 😕 she's always ready and ready to go in a car of a unknown person even after facing so many things in her life... aur dresses ke bare me no comments 🤣 🤣 
Danish usse leke 'Vanishing land' me chale jata to hum sab bach jate 🤢
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pinky 😲😲...my god what lob for panchi 😛😆😆
Her move on  life is quite fast & does not show strength & maturity as elder daughter & sister should have . Affair ..affair ..love all this she want . She dont even feel for what happened in her life ..then how the audience will feel . All said ...very imp is her acting . It is worst i have seen ...she dont have expression on her face , voice is all same . Her acting is worst that really irritate when i watch her on tv .
I dont know what has happen to ekta ..normally she choose right actor . 😕
Edited by -rupa- - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Pinky i knew u will make post on this, my gut feeling was saying so 😛🤣

Panchhi pisses me off with her appearance and i cudnt enjoy ystd epi only bcoz of her 😡...enough talked, dont wanna talk abt her despogiri anymore 🥱...the scene i m waiting since last 2 days came in the end and epi ended
today its gonna b rocking ...Abhay, Kabir and Alina and Jeh ⭐️...what can i ask for more? 😃
Pinky...will my biggest wish come true and will i get to see Abhay-Alina dance? 😍...Alina is such a fab dancer, she danced much better than Misha 😛😆

btw Jeh dance was also very good but why was he sweating so much while dancing? 😕...zyada rehersal kar liya kya? 😆😆...no comments on Pia ka dance 🤔

PS: i cudnt reply to ur post yestd but i read that u liked Abhay's red/orange red and said he carried it off well 😆...now i m pretty sure u will like Vivian too bcoz itni ghatiya shirt choice to Vivian ki bhi nahi hogi 🤣...as far as i have see him in offscreen pics, he always wear dark colors like blue, black, brown, grey 😆😆

Nishkoo, pancchi ke scenes ke baad mujhe ice packs aur crocin leni padi. She only goes from bad to worse and Vahbizz needs to improve her acting - she and Suyash have very flat voices. Alina waapis Abhay ke peecche jaayegi and i think un dono ka ek dance to humko milna hi chaahiye. 😳

I think Rithwick was sweating because of rehearsals. He is trained and he is fab when it comes to moves. Kabir ko dance karne ka mauka hi nahiin mila.

Sukirti Khandpal is a disaster when it comes to dancing , just like Dsena. 😆

I will not like Vivian Dsena at any cost , woh jo marzi pehen le. 😡🤣

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Nishkoo, pancchi ke scenes ke baad mujhe ice packs aur crocin leni padi. She only goes from bad to worse and Vahbizz needs to improve her acting - she and Suyash have very flat voices. Alina waapis Abhay ke peecche jaayegi and i think un dono ka ek dance to humko milna hi chaahiye. 😳

I think Rithwick was sweating because of rehearsals. He is trained and he is fab when it comes to moves. Kabir ko dance karne ka mauka hi nahiin mila.

Sukirti Khandpal is a disaster when it comes to dancing , just like Dsena. 😆

I will not like Vivian Dsena at any cost , woh jo marzi pehen le. 😡🤣

Bechara VD😆
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wooo😲, you really love Panchi, don't you?🤣

Yaar mast maula ladki hai, she believes in "The show must go on with, boys, dresses, makeups and screen space🤣🤣

Poco, woh pizza khaane se screen space bad jaati hai na, CVs bhi kya karein? Panchi ko jyada screen space deni padti hai🤣
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Panchi needs therapy!!!

Lekin jo use theek kar de, woh therapist hum dhoondhege kahaan? 🥺
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Lekin jo use theek kar de, woh therapist hum dhoondhege kahaan? 🥺

🤣🤣🤣