Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chakku

🀣

Hayeee Panchhi rani zindabad🀣 uski character dheela hota nahi ki sab uspe post pe post, post pe post banane lag jaate hain...🀣

But seriously, someone please change her wardrobe, PUH-LEEEZ...🀒 Meri eyes ke liye haanikarak hai...

And someone please get her married to Danish for once and all and send her to some holiday with him...

What to do Chhappan Chhuri. Girne ki bhi koi height hoti hai. πŸ˜†... she is a man-eater , a terrible dresser and has an abnormal psyche. ...Danish ka bhi pata nahiin kya haal karegi. 🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vivekherbala

Oh wow! i was wondering what vivian saw in her that he choose her. Im not telling this according to her character panchhi seriously wo jayda moti hai vivian ke sath. obviously fat people not look good in these type of clothes. she should avoid them in order to look decent.

This post is not about Vahbizz' personal life with Vivian. But yeah, she needs to revamp her wardrobe on the show and stop looking so horrible in clothes that make her body look worse.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Panchi ka character shaadi ke baad sudhar jaayega iski kya guarantee hain🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

πŸ˜†Panchi ka character aatcha tha he kab🀣 character dheela hain ab she need sum kapde dheela🀣 she can never change just wait and watch more r cuming from her...πŸ˜† pyaar mein girna koi inse shikhe...🀣 ek pizza ke liye she has goes 4 a date...🀣 pata nehi aage kis kis ko line maregi...🀣

Anu!🀣

Ek Pizza pe Pancchi muft , muft, muft. 😎

Pinky i knew u will make post on this, my gut feeling was saying so πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Panchhi pisses me off with her appearance and i cudnt enjoy ystd epi only bcoz of her 😑...enough talked, dont wanna talk abt her despogiri anymore πŸ₯±...the scene i m waiting since last 2 days came in the end and epi ended
today its gonna b rocking ...Abhay, Kabir and Alina and Jeh ⭐️...what can i ask for more? πŸ˜ƒ
Pinky...will my biggest wish come true and will i get to see Abhay-Alina dance? 😍...Alina is such a fab dancer, she danced much better than Misha πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

btw Jeh dance was also very good but why was he sweating so much while dancing? πŸ˜•...zyada rehersal kar liya kya? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...no comments on Pia ka dance πŸ€”

PS: i cudnt reply to ur post yestd but i read that u liked Abhay's red/orange red and said he carried it off well πŸ˜†...now i m pretty sure u will like Vivian too bcoz itni ghatiya shirt choice to Vivian ki bhi nahi hogi 🀣...as far as i have see him in offscreen pics, he always wear dark colors like blue, black, brown, grey πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: lost_in_love

res:

agree with you poco...panchi is totally a gone case..🀒 where ever there are men she runs after them...πŸ˜† i never liked her...😑 she is a confused soul and watching her  brainless actions makes us sick..πŸ₯± poco even i dnt understand why  the cvs are giving her character so much importance? πŸ˜• her character doesnt make any sence...πŸ˜• she says something and the next moment she does something else...m totally confused.. b/w  nice post poco...😳  but i expected a post on ystrdays abhaiya moment from u...a/w tc..😳

Thank you. Pancchi has turned into a desperate man eater and there is nothing to her or her life except men. 🀒
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Nice title poco.

This panchi is very dumb. Or lemme say very big despo.
And remember poco what she was thinking before entering the coffe shop "oh god I hope iss baar koi loser na ho" what does she mean?

She is a loser herself. Just because Dan and Sid hurt her , she has hurt so many random men. Retarded, she is. Nothing else.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Panchi needs therapy!!!
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Poco, yeah she is a loser herself. I remember she uses to call neel a loser again and again.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree wid u poco.Evn I was lke God yeh kaisi bandi hai without evn knowing who was a guy & all she sat in car & was behaving lke some despo teen age gal wid no brains at work.I mean kya nautanki hai.Panchi character is so senseless nowsadays😑 Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago