Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pancchi: Aakhir character kitna dheela hai?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

She is engaged to the love of her life Danish and she gets cheated. She cries for two episodes and then, falls for a sexy vampire who has done nothing to make her fall in love except seducing her. She starts day-dreaming about him , almost forcing him to marry her on a rebound. He also ditches her and she turns into a man eater with addition of a hideous wardrobe, hideous lip shades. She dates all guys of Dehradun and dumps them to avenge her so-called insulted womanhood. She gets engaged again to a dumped rolled tissue Neel in a drunken state. She flirts with Danish and eyes Abhay while being engaged to Neel. Her feelings for Neel fluctuate between hatred and softness. Then, Neel dies and she feels bad. Damn! Third engagement gone down the drain. Not to worry. A stranger sends her a pizza and some cheesy poetry in such  sadak-chhaap handwriting on a teen atthanni waala paper. She runs to find her next victim - to the extent of sitting in a stranger's car in the middle of the night. So, for the nth time, Betty Boop, oops, i mean Pancchi Dobriyaal sets out to devour the remaining bachelors in Dehdradun.

Not to forget , her wardrobe , her earrings and sometimes her lip shades increase the sale of cucumbers and ice packs.

But creatives love her , so they dish out her crappy scenes to us with her horrendous acting and dialogue delivery that has no modulation at all ( Vahbizz, take tuitions from Rithwick on how to use your voice as per the scenes ). Hail Panccharia.

P.S- If nothing else, woman, at least start wearing clothes according to your body type. Like your Mom does.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone.
Hug

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya1591918juisaanji99minibsp2007mohit_rockstarprioty1000RashiiiiViviannScaryAngelprerna26ReeyanaLittleImmortal...Nidhi...--Flora---Sonia-Rozy77-Chinky--kavita-janu1610asenaozzyieRitzie-rupa-snitchseekerreadingworms.Divya6696UmIbrahimPaint.It.BlacK.Sujal.KashishSheDevilCharu21Rolzz.annihilation.TOTAL-ROMANTICsamadesDon_theEvilcarisma2Befikre.SmokeySilence.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ..Bournville..MR.KooL

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
nice topic  dear  ..i hav been thinkin the same ,,,ki why dey give her such dresses ...dey doesn't suit her ...n btw...why oll dese xperiments are done wid panchi ?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ReeyanaRozy77TheBlackJaguar

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

That was awesome post. Even I dedicated one post exclusively to Miss Dobriyal. She is THE LIMIT or maybe The UNLIMIT.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
res:

agree with you poco...panchi is totally a gone case..Dead where ever there are men she runs after them...LOL i never liked her...Angry she is a confused soul and watching her  brainless actions makes us sick..Sleepy poco even i dnt understand why  the cvs are giving her character so much importance? Confused her character doesnt make any sence...Confused she says something and the next moment she does something else...m totally confused.. b/w  nice post poco...Embarrassed  but i expected a post on ystrdays abhaiya moment from u...a/w tc..Embarrassed

Edited by lost_in_love - 16 September 2011 at 1:49am

TheBlackJaguar

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
wow pinky. ur post today is full of sarcasm today.  ROFL
but seriously, even I was shocked that which girl would accept a pizza without knowing who has sent it, then walk out in middle of night to a coffee shop to meet a stranger, then get into a complete stranger's car just to meet a mystery man at an unknown location. That is highly adventurous. LOL

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzyie

nice topic  dear  ..i hav been thinkin the same ,,,ki why dey give her such dresses ...dey doesn't suit her ...n btw...why oll dese xperiments are done wid panchi ?LOL

Thank youLOL. Vahbizz is responsible for what she wears , so nothing can be done about that. All experiments are done with Pancchi because she is the character on whom the creatives take out all their frustrations. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--janu1610ozzyie..Bournville..

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

ROFL

That was awesome post. Even I dedicated one post exclusively to Miss Dobriyal. She is THE LIMIT or maybe The UNLIMIT.

What to do , dahling. Betty Boop irritated the hell out of me yesterday and she is nothing more than  a despo. Ladke jaisi cheez bhi dikh jaayegi to wahaan bhi fisal jaayegi. AngryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77snitchseeker..Bournville..

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by snitchseeker

ROFL

What to do , dahling. Betty Boop irritated the hell out of me yesterday and she is nothing more than  a despo. Ladke jaisi cheez bhi dikh jaayegi to wahaan bhi fisal jaayegi. AngryLOL

ROFLROFLROFL

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index