India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

would la step aside for khushi?

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Watched yesterday's episode and actually loved the scene between la and Khushi. Actually La is very sweet as well.

I was just wondering now that there is a friendship between them and in the future Khushi-Arnav track will start but both resist.

Do you think La will realise how Arnav feels about Khushi and also come to find out how Khushi feels about Arnav. I know so far they have showed her as being a blondie but she cant be that stupid since she did attract ASR in the first place and 'used' to work for his company.

Also, if she does find out, will she step aside and unite both of them, since she does love ASR and if her friendship with Khushi develops, she will care for her too.

I'm just toying with potential plots and why is La in the house in the first place?!

we were expecting someone to help unite the two or at least start their realisation but so far...
- Nani hasnt done anything and is not aware.
- Anjali is too clueless as she is caught between her love for Arnav and her complete devotion to her husband, Mr Snake.
- Mamiji- not a chance! she will bury the evidence even before it surfaces. I think this equally applies to Buaji since she would like Khushi to be with Mr Snake
- Akash - too preoccupied with his own infatuation with Payal
- Payal - soon to be preoccupied with her infatuation with Akash
- Mamaji - dont know what he does in the serial?!

so my deduction would be the person we least expect - La. And with Shyam upping the ante (since he will if he dos not get his way as he is a psychopath), La will see how Arnav reacts to Khushi and vice versa and she will start to realise.

Do comment!Smile

Edited by hkhb17 - 16 September 2011 at 1:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fanincandescentpinky_blueskies

Flame. IF-Rockerz
Flame.
Flame.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I loved that scene too. It very cute and i hope La and khushi remain friends.
I would love to see La step aside for Arnav and khushi's love but its a hindi serial and sometimes in these serials they dont even spare the leads and turn them negative so la kya cheez hain? Ouch 
From the beginning i always feel that later in the future La and shyam will team up against Arhi. Of course i dont want this to happen.
Right now predicting anything is impossible. Lets hope for the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fanincandescent

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Nice post.

I doubt la will step aside though. It is more likely that she will create problems. I have a feeling this friendship is going to be short-lived.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index