Posted: 12 years ago
err...rather Bird.

So, two episodes ago Miss Panchi -never- sudhrungi- Dobriyal was crying her heart out as how she is feeling guilty and all that yup..yup...

2 episodes later she is back to herself and gave us enough reason to loub her.

So, according to Miss Dobriyal a girl needs to take care of her health or looks just bcoz to impress Boys which means all married women / girls having boyfriends  out there should stop going to parlour or gym, quit your yoga classes if you already got ur dream man. 🤢 She is reaching new level of intelligence & dignity day-by day. We can look beautiful or feel beautiful for ourself too.

Never question or doubt if muft ka Pizza adorned with saucy heart comes to your door with pink notes of beautiful words requesting for first meeting.

Now come to the title, we all know that its an old saying but while watching last episode the only sentence going in my head was curiosity kills the bird or will surely do. I mean come on what kind of sane person will jump into an unknown car to meet her unknown free pizza donor. That was plain stupid. Panchi's recovery speed is faster than a vampire's. Three times heart broken & Madam is already dressed in pink to meet some one whom she does not know ( She does not know it was Danish) so pretty dangerous & quite pathetic. To move on in life does not mean finding a new guy, it also means finding & identify your true self. Miss Dobrioyal certainly needed that.

The post was not meant to offend anyone.  No Bashing as it was just my opinion.

Ya, you are right...i think if a person looks good, he/she feels more confident  and you should take good care of your health. After all  "Health is wealth"😆...And ya how can you trust a complete stranger after having  bad experiences in the past.
even i was shocked at her behaviour. her actions last night were just too risky. going on a blind date, hopping into a stranger's car, with no idea as to where she is going and to meet whom was quite weird. 
Originally posted by prerna26

Ya, you are right...i think if a person looks good, he/she feels more confident  and you should take good care of your health. After all  "Health is wealth"😆...And ya how can you trust a complete stranger after having  bad experiences in the past.

This Character is a bad experience now for the viewers is all I can say.

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

even i was shocked at her behaviour. her actions last night were just too risky. going on a blind date, hopping into a stranger's car, with no idea as to where she is going and to meet whom was quite weird. 

I found it utterly desperate honestly not to mention creepy. Actuially what enraged me most was her reaction to the couple in the resturant. What the heck common ways or not getting a proposal from the person u love is special for a girl who was she to burst the bubble of happiness with her rude comments?😡

Aha...and here Panchi goes again. I mean, ok..am happy that finally Panchi and Danish will be together...but last night what she did..jumping into anyone's car without even knowing who the person was really creepy. It could have been a blood-thirst vampire or a 100 days hungry werewolf (please pardon my imagination as am in TVD's world now😉 )
But seriously..anything wrong could have happened to here or i should say is going to happen as per the new precap. Birdie..please come back to your original self.
Originally posted by Viviliciousgirl

Aha...and here Panchi goes again. I mean, ok..am happy that finally Panchi and Danish will be together...but last night what she did..jumping into anyone's car without even knowing who the person was really creepy. It could have been a blood-thirst vampire or a 100 days hungry werewolf (please pardon my imagination as am in TVD's world now😉 )
But seriously..anything wrong could have happened to here or i should say is going to happen as per the new precap. Birdie..please come back to your original self.

Its too late Vivi she is a gone case.
Yipee...how did i miss dis topic...thanks snigdha 4 d pm😆

Panchi hmm...naam se bhi daar lagta hain😆 Apne jeewan kal mein itni baar pyaar...ye toh ek miracle hain🤣
mujhe danish par tarash aata hain...and i think he deserves better...😆bcoz even if panchi gets married 2 him will she stop falling in love😆 aaj pizza...bhejne wale se pyaar,kal burger wale se aur na jaane kis kis se hoga🤣...ye kambaqt ishq😆
Ya..Panchi Dobrial...
Her recovery was really fast...
I mean come on...
If some stranger sends u a shit of paper and asks u to meet him...will u go?i guess not...
i was shocked when she decided to meet him ...she was smiling and was happy to meet her lover at night...😆
Anything can happen at night..
😆😆
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Yipee...how did i miss dis topic...thanks snigdha 4 d pm😆

Panchi hmm...naam se bhi daar lagta hain😆 Apne jeewan kal mein itni baar pyaar...ye toh ek miracle hain🤣
mujhe danish par tarash aata hain...and i think he deserves better...😆bcoz even if panchi gets married 2 him will she stop falling in love😆 aaj pizza...bhejne wale se pyaar,kal burger wale se aur na jaane kis kis se hoga🤣...ye kambaqt ishq😆

@red: yeh kya bol diya.😲🤣🤣