Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Damn! SRK does know how to play and what cards to play! If he really wants to be such a hit, then why do all this song leaking, PC, Rajni stunts! 

Just give Salman a hug and rope him in πŸ˜‰ will become an instant hit.

he will let his movie go flop but wnt do tht !!!🀣

Keep-------------Smiling !!! 😊
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

he will let his movie go flop but wnt do tht !!!🀣

Keep-------------Smiling !!! 😊

didn;t srk done that on kwk..??πŸ˜† ..i guess he wanted to say sorry to salmanπŸ˜†
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

didn;t srk done that on kwk..??πŸ˜† ..i guess he wanted to say sorry to salmanπŸ˜†

saying sry n roping in movies r two different things !!! πŸ˜†  And i hav not seen KWK !!!! πŸ˜›

Keep-----------Smiling !!! 😊
I am so sure this  movie is an epitome of idiocy and SRK is getting 
Rajni PC n Sanju to increase the no. of audience as these people have some mega loyal fans...
Well obviously SRK did not believe in his non existing abilities, hence this move. We all know what Rajni's star power is capable of compared to measly star power of SRK. There's no way I am ever watching this film. The entire state of Tamil Nadu will watch the film over and over in the theater for Rajni. Way to self depreciate your own value SRK.

He has done it all for Ra.1 ...leak songs, have an "affair" with PC, dance at weddings to earn the crores, take up on anchoring show which was the lowest in terms of rating...what else is left now?...ooh yea, he hasn't sold himself just yet.
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

saying sry n roping in movies r two different things !!! πŸ˜†  And i hav not seen KWK !!!! πŸ˜›

Keep-----------Smiling !!! 😊

iam very sure if salman says yes he would definitely  cast  salman may be like guest role or whatever  because srk is business men ..and at the moment salman doing really well at boxoffice .. "chadte suraj ko har koi salam karta hai"..any producer would be happy  have salman at the moment
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

iam very sure if salman says yes he would definitely  cast  salman may be like guest role or whatever  because srk is business men ..and at the moment salman doing really well at boxoffice .. "chadte suraj ko har koi salam karta hai"..any producer would be happy  have salman at the moment

am sure he still wnt take Salman nor he would ask... If he had wanted he would hav asked !!! πŸ˜† 

Ek din mein do suraj nahin ugte !!!! πŸ˜† 

nothing to wry the movie will hav the best opening ever n will fetch most money one bollywood movie has ever made  !!! πŸ˜† 

Keep--------------Smiling !!! 😊
cinema-goer thumbnail
Wow ..shows his "confidence" in RA 1...
well i guess he has to do something to attact the southern audience, after all that investment he needs to pull in the maximum number of people, hindi films aren't that big in the south, but rajni's presence would surely attract his fanatical fans.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love rajnikant...I have seen like one south indian movie where he was in it...he such an entertainer...no wonder he such a big superstar.

And for ppl who say he is getting him to make the film a hit...come on...SRK is a big star...he doesn't need rajnikath to make his films a hit...it would probably help the opening in the south but that's about it.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago