Posted: 12 years ago
hi to all the gaurav khanna fans! 
somebody has been posting saying means things about gaurav khanna that he is against karan wahi and will ditch him at the end of the show.
i feel this person does not understand that they are good friends from before. infact i feel that karan wahi since he won the 1st episode he is the one being fake.
that is why gurpreetviolet is just trying to say that karan is the nice person.

Gaurav khanna everybody knows is a very nice person and has many friends..he is a sweetheart!

what do all you gaurav fans thinks about this?
gaurav is looking so hot in the show..did everyone watch it?
i toh feel that gaurav is being very nice to everyone and does not mean any harm. karan wahi is showing too much attitude after becoming the maharaja of the week.
 excuse me but how the hell can you say like this about karan! he is a sweetheart and will never do like this with anyone on the show. he will be the maharaja and winner always. gaurav is definitely being fake in the show just to show that hes good friends with my sweetheart karan wahi..the race and tasks will teach hima  lesson at the end.!
Edited by gurpritviolet - 12 years ago
guyss just report these newbies n ignore dont replyy
they just want to create fight here...

I guess both Gaurav & Karan r Sweetheart😳😳 & the Fake word belongs to u @TM.😡

..made post from fake id & then commenting again by ur diffrent fake id...grrr😡😡
how low peope stoop to lagao aag b/w fangroups...yukkk😡😡
Noone here is blind dude😆...so go & get a life...😛

Edited by Neha_Luvs_JeRan - 12 years ago
Hey Bhagwaaan!!! Please yaar, we don't have to waste time on some random meaningless stuff!!! It is the first show on TV where I have seen people behave like normal human beings instead of abusing and creating controversies! Let's respect the spirit of the show. We know how beautiful a heart GK has, and even though I don't know KW much, I am no one to judge him. I am sure he is a nice man too. As far as their friendship goes, GK is waise bhi a very lively, friendly guy. Plus, the two of them have been great friends for a long time now. What makes anyone feel all this about "fake pally-ness" or whatever! Both of them are awesome!!!
Seriously grow up guys -__-

Someone wid fake ID   created a bashing post against GK   & now ur doing the same thing by bashing KW.

We all know they r great buddies from last 4-5 yrs so respect their friendship :)
& plzzz for god sake don't ruin the atmosphere of this forum .

Anyways reported both the topics :D
@TM

How many fake id's do you have?

Dont you have any other task than to Bash the actors?

Once again 🤣
I guess we should not disturb these two newbies... let them fight fr whatever reason they fighting😆
hey bhagwaan yaha bhi aagaye apni gandh ke saath srsly guys dont ruin this forum at least...anywho the ppl in this forum are mature enuf to see kaun kaisa hai

ps REPORTED!