Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I just saw 2 questions answered ... One was he mentioned about Tji saying that te personal lives of our officers are so hassled because they're unable to give time for that ... and how work is always important than all this 😃 ... then I saw the one where he answered about kitne darwaaze tode hai question ... that was a sweet answer ... the way he said ki by gods grace maybe .. yeh ek trademark ban chuka hai ... bacchon ko pasand hai toh humein toh pasand hai ... and something like that !!
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So sweet !!!

I love it when he says he cannot give up date for 30 or 40 days as CID is his first priority 😍..Like him so so much !!!

and he just said it, that he is having the same level of energy since 98.
Bhavanab thumbnail
yeah ... and the way he said ... 98 se darwaaze tod raha hoon 😆 ... it was so sweet 😳 ... he's such a sweet and humble person !!! I'll see the full vid again ...
Chiinnu thumbnail
You are a very lucky person, Bhav 🤗
I have a feeling , like I  want to see him alive ASAP 😆
Bhavanab thumbnail
My whole point of view about him has changed ... i used to think he speaks very less and is rather an introvert ... yes he is an introvert ... but he's quite interactive once he opens up ... in jan he was a bit stressed out maybe due to JDJ and CID shifts ... but his time he wasn't ... he was more free ... more interactive,smiling and above all very caring 😳 ... warns kaun itna dhyaan deta hai yaar that they come in between the shoot to ask if you've had something or not ... 😳 ... I found a new form of liking and respect for him ... respect humesha tha ... but this time it's increased by a trillion times ... so did the liking 😳

That reminds ... chinnu nice siggy yaar ... the golden era of CID one ... god I miss that time ... badly !!! and your avatar is equally adorable !!!
Chiinnu thumbnail
Thanks.

He is not so interested in dancing, but I was so happy when he was in JDJ. And after being part of that he changed a lot...

started giving interviews, talking to his fans etc etc. That's the only benefit he got from JDJ.
Bhavanab thumbnail
I've been the only one I guess to have never been able to follow his JDJ stint ... apart from 1 or 2 performances I din't see many ...I'll see them one after the other as and when I get free time !!
Chiinnu thumbnail
A doubt from my side.

Vis,  have a look at this forum

It have 13 to[pics in total in the front page and we just have 10. why is it so ? Can you make place for 13 topics in our forum also ?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chiinnu

A doubt from my side.

Vis,  have a look at this forum

It have 13 to[pics in total in the front page and we just have 10. why is it so ? Can you make place for 13 topics in our forum also ?

Chinnu, they have only 5 'Important forum topics' whereas we have 8!
Bhavanab thumbnail
look at our front page ... more than half space has been occupied with sticky topics ... which have to stay for a week ... and the theads where discussions happens are in page 2
Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago