Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

No i'm a firm person ... will say no if I can't bas. !!!

Aisa kaise bolthe hai yaar...In my previous project... my manager used to come to my desk and ask if i can do so and so work for him??? How can i say.. "No... I am busy.. I can't do" πŸ˜• Imagining how would his face become once I say No and everyone hears that... haila uska toh insult ho jaatha na... 
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There's a way of saying ... an art of saying 'NO' ... i've done a thesis on this now for this presentation πŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Remembering The father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi and his great support Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri on the occasion of their birth anniversary.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWzFz-tGrM[/YOUTUBE]
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yahan pe to sab posts quote karte hain🀣
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

There's a way of saying ... an art of saying 'NO' ... i've done a thesis on this now for this presentation πŸ˜†

It's all possible in theory. And as long as you  are in college you think you will be able to do it. But once you start workiing, it becomes difficult. That one 'NO' will be used against you in the annual appraisal and will make a 10K per month difference in your salary next year.

I can go on and on on this subject...all life's experiences. But...you know I don't talk about it in public, so...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Remembering The father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi and his great support Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri on the occasion of their birth anniversary.

pleasant post made for the occasion πŸ‘  

and nice video too 
Satyagrah is a very powerful force, we have seen an example in recent times too
Bhavanab thumbnail
the presentation was about that only Vis ,,,,, It's tough to say no many times ... there are its pros and cons available but there come such situation when one has to say that !!! and that was the presentation all about 😊 ...
Bhavanab thumbnail
I'm being forced to eat an apple πŸ˜” ... now what's sad in that ?? I'll tell you ... my bro wanted to eat an apple ... i decided to cut the apple and give it to him ... now knowing nothing ... I took the knife and started cutting it ... and poora mish mash squashed and weird shapes mein kataa woh apple ,... and my bro simply refused to eat it ... and so I had to eat it !!! Poor me ... pehli baar toh itne pyaar se kuch kiya tha ... usko bhi kisine nahi try kiya πŸ˜†

I'm being forced to eat an apple πŸ˜” ... now what's sad in that ??  πŸ˜†

Am Apple a day keeps the doctor away 
And if the Doctor is handsome!
Throe the Apple awayπŸ˜›