Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

Bhav how can you do this????????? 😲😲

Do what ???? 😕
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: astonish

@Twinkle: Sure I can do that... I was wondering ... already so many video's arent working..toh future mein toh kuch nahi chalega.. and how will new people know that there were such beautiful scenes in CID once upon a time???

as there was no recent request made on that thread lately , I too haven't check out those videos ... will try to replace the new alternative links 

BTW on which page u found Special Scenes thread ...??  I couldn't find it till P:g: 5 , so going through the link u've posted for Nanda ðŸ˜†
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinklelovesCID

BTW on which page u found Special Scenes thread ...??  I couldn't find it till P:g: 5 , so going through the link u've posted for Nanda ðŸ˜†

Waise toh mai dhoondhne baithoongi toh i'll not be left with time to watch the special scenes ðŸ˜†
I always search for this thread and... watch the scenes quiet often... Thanks to everyone was such a beautiful collection
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Some times to locate the thread on te forum I doo Google Search " CID -Special Scenes thread " indiaforums ... 😆  why to waste time in turning pages 1 by 1 here when I always find it after Pg: no 6 Edited by twinklelovesCID - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly. I told our super mode Vijay too...that google search is better than our forum search. This one is a total waste!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But this search works well for me !!!!
-Twinkles- thumbnail
how would you feel when you don't find the thread your looking for ...  

after reaching Pg: 6 - 7 ...   I start to panic , thinking that thread am searching for might be closed or completely deleted from the forum   😆

that's what comes to my mind if  I am unable to reach it at times of need ðŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
You knwo ... I have a whole collection of imp. Popular threads and links to memorable posts saved in my lappy on hard disk ...ek baar theek ho jaaye ... I'll get you all immediate links if asked for !!
-Twinkles- thumbnail
hey that's really good news... will drop u a pm when ever I need a link ðŸ˜‰
Bhavanab thumbnail
I kept it as a memorabilia ... patha nahi kab kya ho ... isliye a collection of some best IF threads ... moments ... discussions ... sab ... as a memory of IF always ... I keep updating as and when a memorable discussion happens !!