General Discussions # 17 - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
hahahaha ... yeah ... it's fun celebrating birthdays !!! Mera B'day humesha holidays ke waqt aatha hai ... toh I used to feel chalo bach gaye ... but kabhi friends cake leke aa jaate the ...and then jo celebration hotha tha ... junglee ho jaate hai 😛 .. poora cake face pe 😆

Was listening to some of my fav songs ... mostly the ones starring my 3 favs my fav filmy old days trio Rajesh Khanna,Shashi Kapoor and Sanjeev Kumar !! Wow ... it's such a rejuvinating experience ... can hear to some songs like Tera Mujhse hai pehle,Iss Mod Se jaate hai,Pyaa Diwaana hotha hai ... etc again and again !!! Now feeling great ... getting the hang of having holiday after quite a lot of time 😃
Listen to Kishore Kumar as he says 'bheegi bheegi si' and 'pathar ki haveli'...he modulates his voice in a special way that you can actually see Sanjeev Kumar in front of you. Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
I bet ... I've said that before too ... I love the way he says Patthar ki Haveli and even more Tinko ke Nashe ... I loe the Sanjeev Kumar and Kishor Kumar combo !!!

I'vegot an album ... a huge one 😆 ... with my favs .. and the songs that have Sanjeev Kumar,Shashi Kapoor and Rajesh Khanna as actors .. or Mukesh and Kishor da as singers .. jhatt se make to my favs list ...
😊 Old songs are really very beautiful.. I hav some of my favourites in my cell and i often listen puraani jeans on radio mirchi or vividh bharati at nyt..
My birthday is in January, winter season. I don't like to celebrate my birthday with much crowd. I'm a silent person who loves to be alone.
Birthdays I love to celebrate with people around !!! This year ... I had forgotten my birthday actually ... I reached Delhi from Hyd on 2nd .. and the fact that it was my b'day on 3rd had vanished from my mind until Shaggz called at 12 in the night to remind me 😛
This year pre-boards were to start from my birthday but it got postponed, thank god!
For e it was 4 IFians wishing even before the rest of my friends and family did 😆 ..
SRKfan !!!! Your 3rd siggy is just wow ... simply stunning !!!
Yes its stunning SRK fan. really nice