CID

General Discussions # 17 - Page 92

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Didn't cook rasam ...just dozed off ðŸ˜† thodi der pehle aankh khol ke dekha toh light aa chuka tha... so...cooking rasam now.. I mean..trying too... agar light raha toh rasam bhi ban jaayega...😆

The problem is i donno any doc here nearby... i'll have to go to a big hospital for fever...which i dont want to... let me see... kal subah tak theek nahi hua... toh... will search for a doc ðŸ˜Š Till then... i am  under the consultation of our online doc😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly ... online consultation is good 😛 ... I avoid docs ... and the the stuff aggravates 😆

anyways ... have some Rasam ... hearing the Rasam talk I too feel like having some 😛 ... I love Rasam ..
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arey haan, aaj ke Pune Times me Kajal (jasveer) ka interview aya hai.. Waise I dont like her much, but aisehi yaad aa gaya. I never knew she had gone through a divorce one year ago.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: pvkd

Arey haan, aaj ke Pune Times me Kajal (jasveer) ka interview aya hai.. Waise I dont like her much, but aisehi yaad aa gaya. I never knew she had gone through a divorce one year ago.

I too didn't know, an article mentioned and I was ðŸ˜²
Bhavanab thumbnail
it's been posted on IF ... In page 2 of the forums I guess by armu4ever
Daydreaming thumbnail
Oh. I think i didnt notice that.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Finally I'm free after so many days of tension. 
Bhavanab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shruti_HR

Finally I'm free after so many days of tension. 

Same Here 😃 ... though will be damn busy after this week !!!
Daydreaming thumbnail
Hey kal bohot dino ke baad humare yaha asli hostel wala mazza aya.. Mere padosi (side wale room's girl) ka birthday tha, aur 12 baje we had closed the doors of our rooms and locked ourselves in the room, because we had not finished arranging the candles on the cake, and poor birthday girl was confused and started banging door like hell. And after that to i cant tell how much we laughed. We had bought the relighting type of candles, so birthday girl to baju me reh gai aur humarihi candle bujhao competition shuru ho gai, we ate the cake like total junglees, half of the chocolate was wasted in playing holi, we were running in the corridors screaming like mad people when others were running behind us to apply the chocolate 🤣 Thankfully our warden was not there yesterday. Had a gud laugh after many days..
Wistfulness thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

Same Here 😃 ... though will be damn busy after this week !!!

Again same case ðŸ˜ƒ I too will be busy after holidays. Science exhibition and much more.