Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

</div>Before that I'll sink. 😭😭😭you don;t know how bad I feel. 😭😭😭
<div>

No ways... No one sinks unless they quit trying...
You'll do it Vis... Dont underestimate yourselves...
Do you want us to prove your abilities... Batao... List khatam nahi hogi shuru karenge toh 😃
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arre don't feel bad yaar ... hotha hai ... one learns from making mistakes only !!!

Here ... see this cap and cheer up 😊

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish my boss were like ACP.😒
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Winners never quit and quitters never win
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aah !!! woh wish toh almost sab ko hotha hai 😛 ...
I remember once when someone in our team made a huge mistake ... the director ... he was the ex director general DD ... now he had the full authority to show his anger and all ... he looked more like BP Singh sis 😛 ... he came up and said .. hmm ... now that's a huge issue ... no problem we'll solve it together ... We all were left shocked ... I was damn new ... I thought he'll ge really angry with the person (the mistake was huge) ... but he went and smiled ... and I was left thinking wow ... he reminds me of our ACP Sir !! 😊

anyways Vis ... chodo ... jo beet gayi woh baat gayi ... no don't let that affect the future work ... look at our trio smile and get back !!
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

I wish my boss were like ACP.😒

This may not be the case with you... But i left a boss like ACP and came under people like DCP...
But...then i also came to know that people like DCP are more in this world than people like ACP's...
And if not today some or the other time we are gonna come across such people... So better learn from now how to tavkle them...
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how come humare vis ka morale down ho gaya ?? 😲 Cmon, galtiyan to sabse hoti hai... we shouldnt be losing hope like this na ! vis, cheer up ... ! we alk knw u wil do a grt job ahead... n wnt repeat the mistakes ...! mistakes nahi karogi to how wil u learn ! 😊
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do not be desirous of having things done quickly. Do not look at small advantages. Desire to have things done quickly prevents their being done thoroughly. Looking at small advantages prevents great affairs from being accomplished. ðŸ˜Š
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am going to chill now...listen to some songs...have some tea and watch Injured Witness and maybe read up the stories. I am not going to be online and visible to him for the next few hours.

Believe me that Phool Chaman cap was a big morale booster...I automatically started smiling the moment I recollected that scene.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Life has a habit of throeing chalemges. The beauti of it is to fight them and emerge victorious