Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh I'm so irritated with these sales guys and their calls too !!! The main issue comes with idea nos. ... god idea users get so many unwanted calls !!

I'm irritated ... my FB android app. Isn't opening !!!! The tv setd have been captured ... sitting & preparing my mom's presentation
Minionite thumbnail
Good morning IF and everyone. Finally sitting on my computer and trying to decide what I should do first. Should I finish reading the stories, should I do notes, or should I chat? πŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Go for ena meenah mynah moh !!! That's the best way to decide ... though every time the optionn of studying comes I restart ena meenah mynah moh ... and am basically left undecided πŸ˜†

Watching shinchan with my bro ... god I so love this cartoon !!! πŸ˜ƒ
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luv_cid_shreya

Good morning IF and everyone. Finally sitting on my computer and trying to decide what I should do first. Should I finish reading the stories, should I do notes, or should I chat? πŸ˜†

Good morning shreya, and good evening tooπŸ˜‰

Your Good Morning reminds me of the song ham to hain pardes main des main nikla hoga chandπŸ˜›

Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
@ Bhavs: I decided to do each one in turn. I'll work right now and read the stories at night. Raat ko kam karne ka maan nahi karta hai. πŸ˜†

@ Nandini: I remember the song Good Morning India from Khushi every time I say good morning IF. πŸ˜†
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My question to Vis actually. How can it be possible that my 100 posts just reduced or vanished ? I had 6045 posts sometimes before but now I have 5961 with this one. 
Minionite thumbnail
Assassinator you also have a warning level of 20%. πŸ˜•
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Shreya.. but that warning is with me for a month. And I am talking about today. Today evening I had 6k + posts but they are reduced now. 
Aany one noticed any reduction in posts?
Kya gadbad hai? My posts reduced by 30