Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Bhavana: The overview page shows the most recent posts in threads on a forum. I believe there are 10 threads in the overview page. I used to use that for the first few months on IF because the forum used to really confuse me.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhkk !!no that's not sarcasm astonish ... I really never noticed it !!! I thoughlt it was just a general description of the show !!! Thanks for letting me know !!! Well when I came new on forums I didn't find it that confuaing ..because having been a silent member I had noticed and went through the forums carefully before participating ... I went to the other general threads .. FCs'Avatar signature sjops , members lounge etc etc ... poora parakhne ke baad hi yahaan par properly aayi !!! And surprisingly I nver observed the overview option nor till some days back did I know how to appear offline even after being online !!! 😛
Minionite thumbnail
I still don't know how to appear offline even when online. How do you do that Bhavs?
Bhavanab thumbnail
For that instead of using quick login ... you've login from the blus box given on right a little neeche in the fron page of the forums .. there it gives the option to not appear online !!
Minionite thumbnail
Hmmm...let me try that...
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not to worry Bhavana. I still don't know what page or tab astonish is talking about.
Minionite thumbnail
Hehe...That worked. I never even noticed the blue box until you pointed it out Bhavs. ðŸ˜†

I came back on through Quick Login again. ðŸ˜‰
Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
You know I keep planning on changing my DP from Mohit to something else but I never get around to it. ðŸ˜† Anyone want to make me a Salman Khan DP? I'm lazy when it comes to making something myself, but if someone else gives me one, I'll take it. ðŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallikaBalu

Not to worry Bhavana. I still don't know what page or tab astonish is talking about.

Ayyo... Mallika on the top you can clearly see that you are on the "Forums" tab... 
The first tab in that line is Overview Tab... In that you can see the top 10 threads where discussion is going on...

@Bhavs: Thank you so much.. since many days i was thinking of asking that how come people look offline though they are posting messages... ðŸ˜• I explored the options in settings..profile everywhere.. but never saw the main page of IF ðŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Hahaha no issues astonish ... mujhe bhi thode time pehle patha chala !!!

Good morning IF ... I'll be rather inactive today ... tomorrow is an important day for me ... so will be preparing for that ... apart from that some other commitments made to my bro who literally hates the subject of history ... so usko padhana hai !!! 😆

On the other hand ... not too much of personal work ... so will read the stories finally !!! Shubh aarambh !! 😆

Anyways good morning !! Have a great day everyonw !!