General Discussions # 17 - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago

having veg. chowmein ... now i am a noodles addict ... love maggi noodles,veg. chowmein etc etc. sharing with ya all 😃

I went and had a pastry and muffin with the pink thread guy... I mean my team mate... Bechaara... Actually mere team mein he is the only other person present other than my manager so he couldnt reject when i asked him... 😊
hehehe ... pink thread guy ,,, he might have no idea he's so popular on IF 😆  just like Daya's look laike didn't !!Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
heheh yeah .. I was just irritated when CID's name comes up immediately !!! 😆

anyways now my mood is nice. I finished my work finally. have been making this presenatation since 6 AM today. I had yummy hot choco lava fudge and also got a great news that a very dear friend of mine is coming back to Delhi from the US after 6 long months !!
Originally posted by astonish

😕 we actually see more threads in one go and also no stickeys unless somone comments 🤔

I agree its much better to directly go to the overview page
Originally posted by visrom

Can anyone tell me if you have seen this lady in Khotey Sikkey?

Was she a character artist in KS or is this by some looong shot Uttara Bhaksi?
I don't otherwise remember seeing her on KS.
Where did you get this pic Visrom?

@ Mallika: I've never seen that girl in KS.

@nanda and astonish ... what's the overview page and where is it 😕 ... I've bookmarked the cid forums .. to C dabaate hi forums aatha hai .. and I come here so never noticed something like overview page 😛
Originally posted by Bhavanab

@nanda and astonish ... what's the overview page and where is it 😕 ... I've bookmarked the cid forums .. to C dabaate hi forums aatha hai .. and I come here so never noticed something like overview page 😛

Is that a question or sarcasm ðŸ˜•
Chalo koi nahi...even if it a sarcasm... overview is the 1st tab on the top...

Well... i actually find the forum page a little complicated...and also you will never know when a person has commented on a stickey... very few topics of discussion..everything else is just standard and stuff.. which we actually don't look at all the time... Maine jab pehli baar IF khola... it looked so complicated to me..don't ask...