Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok...so you suggest...shall we remove 2-3 IMP topics?

We can have only 20 in all in a single page.

Originally posted by: Chiinnu

I have a feeling , like I want to see him alive ASAP 😆

Chinnu, subh shubh bolo. He's very much alive.

Say 'I want to meet him in person'.😆
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I feel that you know the WU threads can stay for longer as they're usually posted by tuesday or so ..

but the episode video threads can be made unsticky on wednesday afternoon/evening ... that's something I feel ... because since Nipun posts them the day itself they're aired .. I feel that wednesday tak they can be there and then made unsticky.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's ok...but between Friday and Wednesday we will anyway have all those stickies. We are not gaining anything.

Look at the Imp topics...can we do away with any of them or maybe merge some of them?
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: visrom

Ok...so you suggest...shall we remove 2-3 IMP topics?

We can have only 20 in all in a single page.

Chinnu, subh shubh bolo. He's very much alive.

Say 'I want to meet him in person'.😆

YEAH SURE ðŸ˜†
Long live cute bubbly !!! ðŸ˜³

we better remove our IMP topics IMO. We need more space for day to day topics.
Chiinnu thumbnail

That's ok...but between Friday and Wednesday we will anyway have all those stickies. We are not gaining anything.

Look at the Imp topics...can we do away with any of them or maybe merge some of them?

yeah, other than Pic gallery and Creations gallery, we can merge the archives and I suggest to remove that 'introduce yourself ' as well.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yiu can merge the archive mansions... One monthly... One yearly and one 2010episode chest... All can be put into one i think... 🤔
Bhavanab thumbnail

the episode chest is there in the archives right ? so maybe you can remove that ... or maybe the ask me can be removed .. because forums rules and regulations is an important thread ... s that can't be removed ... so are picture gallery .. and creations because they are quite active threads ... that leaves episode chest and new member and ask me ones ... I anyways keep the episode chest updated .. and it's there in the archives ... so maybe that can be removed.

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think we will let ask me amd intro thread be there... Because wen new people come to this forum... They genrally get lost where to start from... Like i was... 😆Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Is it necessary to make CID Queries important ?
Even though it is important it is preferable to have daily topics get noticed , right ?

Bhavanab thumbnail
Exactly ... I don't think Ask me can be in the important thread ... and I really wonder if new people do introduce themselves in the intro. thread ...