General Discussions # 17 - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
You can download dailymotion vids using keepvid.com ... and then download in one format and edit it !!! I don't have real player on PC ... nor on mob. Warna kar deti !!

I'm not getting the like button ... the options are ending after buddy ... no like button can be seen !!Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bhavanab

I'm getting some Rakhi Sawant's pic ... on mob. ... is it also a part of that program ??

yes ...    after Ra.one  - Hrithik's dance show  - Rakhi Sawant - later comes Daya ke sawal jawab ๐Ÿ˜›

hehehe ohkk ... now tha I'm on PC ... will see it ๐Ÿ˜›

Here's a small treat from me on completetion of 13000 posts ... since it's lunch time .. here's a nice treat from me !!

Missi Roti

Daal Bhati

Mewa Pulao

Bhutte Ki Khees

Motichoor laddu ๐Ÿ˜›

Enjoy this really heavy my favs from Rajasthani lunch ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
congratulations bhavs... and thanks for the yummy treat...๐Ÿ˜›

I tried downloading the Dailymotion video into my system...    was busy with that for almost 2 hours... but all my attempts went in vain... now am tired of it 

sorry bhavs... couldn't help u 
thanks for the nice treat bhavana!๐Ÿฅณcongrats once again on completing 13000 posts!!!!

โญ๏ธand thanks for posting the video link for daya sir's interview in this discussion thread Visrom!

Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

I tried downloading the Dailymotion video into my system...    was busy with that for almost 2 hours... but all my attempts went in vain... 
what's the error appearing?๐Ÿ˜•

-Edit-

Originally posted by Shruti_HR

English exam tomorrow. Just hope it doesn't rain.

good luck for exam!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by subha. - 12 years ago
Nice treat Bhavana di, thanx and congrats again.

English exam tomorrow. Just hope it doesn't rain.
Me teaching my bro for tomorrow's exam !!! Hindi paper kal !!!
Will finish this and move to reading stories !!!! I'm a very strict teacher ... ๐Ÿ˜† ... isliye unless very necessary my bro doesn't come to me ...
Hayye Bhav...mera number kab aayega? I am kuch zyada hi silent these days isn't it?
Bhavs yummy treat.
All the best in reaching many more great posts.๐Ÿ˜Š

Vis thankyou for the link๐Ÿค—. But too long before Daya comes. It is still downloading๐Ÿ˜ญ
Actually Isca posted it from another forum. I had to delete that post. But I found it on Dailymotion. She deserves some credit for this...otherwise I wouldnt have known. Will be grateful to the person who can just cut out Daya's part from that video. It's a 1 hour programme and I have no time to see it.