Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

Chinnu...maybe i missed it.

I read it and just clicked like...didn't commented as ?I am sad that I didn't met them πŸ˜­

Hey Nandini, how are you ?
Chiinnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

πŸ˜†
Thank god no entry time limitations in s/w companies... Else i wuld be kicked out of every company the 2nd day only πŸ˜†
Previous company had atleast the condition of minimum hours to strike at office... Yahaan woh bhi nahi...at the max we can say that we were working from home πŸ˜›

And if the work is undone then you will be fired..that will not happens in DD πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Till now I was neutral to their causes...I have no side to take in this matter. But now I am moving towards the unified idea because of the way these people are putting people to hardships and burning buses and thinking of stopping water and power. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I don't want them to win!!!! 😑
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

I have stopped talking about Bandhs. EVERYDAY we have a bandh here. I am sick of it. The people of Hyderabad had started ignoring Bandhs and now the latest way to inconvenience the public is by shutting off power and water!!! I believe we are going to have a total blackout. The agitators are roping in APTRANSCO(power supply company) to shut off power completely all over Hyd. We are entering the 'dark' ages!!! 😑

😲
People have gone crazy...they are not gonna shutdown poser in other places as farmers will get effected...
And what about the revenue generated from offices in hyd... What abt the wastage of gasoline for generators?????
All the ministers involved in this will happily sit in AC's run by generators... Others will suffer 😑
Chiinnu thumbnail
What's the use of rising our BP ? It is India. 
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah visrom di.. this is totally disgusting😑😑😑😑

no power, no rtc buses, no schools and colleges, and in few days they are going to stop autos also... where are we living??😑 is this hyderabad??
if there is no transport how ppl are going to travel?? aur oopar se petrol & diesel rates bhi badte jaa rahe hain😑

causing damage to govt. will ultimately become burden for common man only... y dnt they understand this...

i dnt knw  who are gaining what with this BANDHS, but public is facing a lot  lot lot of problems...

where is this going to lead us??πŸ˜•
i dnt want to say this, but 'iam hating this hyderabad'
visrom thumbnail
What farmers Astonish? what about general public? imagine early morning you wake up, no power. No geyser, go to stove and heat water. No mixie to make some nice chutney. No microwave to heat up something. No fridge to keep milk from spoiling. No lift to go down the building. No power to charge your mobile or laptop. No TV, no entertainment. The world ends with sunset. Everything pitch dark. Everynight candlelit dinner. No fan to keep us cool, no mosquito mat/liquidator...go back to Tortoise or die of malaria.Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Come and live in a remote village down here. You will be fine without electricity, water, even with the lift !! πŸ˜†

anyway we have the right to fight for our rights.
visrom thumbnail
So do I. I have the right to electricity and water. 😑 And Chinnu don't add salt to my wounds.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Is Asambhav a new series ?
shall we open a series thread ?