Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If only I'd been closer to you, I'd have brought the lovely pizza I've just finished preparing along with some homemade Ice creamπŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now now ... this is villanious ... you're making me feel hungrier πŸ˜† ... I can survive on veg. Noodles and Pizza !!! And waah yaar ... ice cream bhi kha rahe ho ????

And that reminds ... I've got a Dairy Milk bar in the fridge !!!! πŸ˜ƒ ... ab yaad aa raha hai ... jab aana chaahiye tha tab nahi !!!
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What's the use ? can you satisfy your stomach with a DM bar ?  I can't !!!
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey bhav, as you can understand comedy without language bar, let's try this πŸ˜‰

watch from 58 sec !! 
(The guy in yellow shirt is familiar to you, I guess..movies like Hungama and Billu .)

Bhavanab thumbnail
something's better than nothing !!!! I can't make anything !!! Coffee bhi oven mein :P ... I can make maggi in the oven but it's taste is real bad !!! So I have to have something ... maybe a DM bar if nothing !!!!

Anyways my mind's diverted from food now ... for sometime ... I have a hobby of NP articles collection ... maintain a scrap book kinda thing with the main news items of each day !!! Wonder why I have this hobby ... so updating it is helping me divert my attention !!! I want to eat yummy noodles ...
Bhavanab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chiinnu

Hey bhav, as you can understand comedy without language bar, let's try thisπŸ˜‰

watch from 58 sec !!
(The guy in yellow shirt is familiar to you, I guess..movies like Hungama and Billu .)

I'm online via mobile ... ... will see it in 5 minutes ... I'm curious :P
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Thank you Chinnu. Enjoyed it. πŸ˜†

@ Bhavana 'll a DM bar suffice? not for me.
What is NP ? Newspaper is it?
Bhavanab thumbnail
Hehehehhe yeah news papers !!! I collect newspaper headlines and main articles ... that's a hobby of mine !!! :P ...

A DM is definitely not suffice ... mom came made some sandwiches ... I love avakayi sandwich :P meaning jo mango pickle bantha hai ... usko lagaake sandwich :P ...

I'm as of now exhausted ... dinished one set of work and moving on to the next !!! Once this is over I'll spend time on net ... abhi toh busy doing research on how to make a good advertisement ... we had optional subjects for training ... where I opted for advertising and PR ... now stuck with ways to do a good print,tv and radio ads !!!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bhvana did not reply to my PM today , She is sngry with me
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Oh! Bhavana how lovely.
Once the HW is over it 'll be nice. But when one is doing the hW research especially it is tough especially advertising.
Enjoy. DO you have to do on ad language or ad of a particular brand or is it creating an ad for a given thing/topic?
Enjoy it.πŸ˜‰

Have to get oof line now. 'll be back later.

Interesting stories on contest thread.