CID

General Discussions # 17 - Page 18

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
How you manages to do all this things , miss ? I am not even able to come here every day !!! 

Now there is an option for some of our employees to work from home continuously for 3 months !!! If it is done I am so glad. ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆 Manage...
You call it managment...i sat all night and i am damn.sleepy now...
Work from home is what i would always avoid in such situations...because finally i would either stop working and stick to IF whole day...or simply sleep 😆
Chiinnu thumbnail
Can't stop working any way !!! there are phone calls from line managers that makes you sick and you will be awake al the time even you are working from home ðŸ˜†

It will be boring to work from home for 3 months  , but the benefit is that you will get the time hat takes to travel in heavy B'lore traffic.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊 I dont have traffic problem... I stay near my workplace ...
Chiinnu thumbnail
I do.. 
and I am spending nearly 1 hr to travel. It is just 20 mnts if there is no traffic. But the cab comes at the peaky time 
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My day has been disgusting today !!!! Literally disgusting !!!! Never had a bad day than this ... I'm stuck will hell lot of work ... just when I feel things are getting better such things come up !!!! Cheee
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chill up guyz.. Think bout sum really happy moments to get over ur bad mood.. Bhavana, i guess u hv many f dem.. Sum r recent i suppose.😃
Bhavanab thumbnail
Yeah ... I have many moments to think of and cheer up ... I'll sit and watch the animation film Gnomeo and Juliet on tata Sky showcase with my bro 😛 ... and then back to work ... after that have to help my bro for his hindi exam ... Oh I so live teaching Muhavras and lokoktiyans and all !!! This whole week I'm stuck up ... then 1 week rather free after which back to my travelling schedule 😆
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊 wow.. Itz been a long tym i've watchd ny animated movie..
Bhavanab thumbnail
huh ... and I for the last 3 months have been watching those only ... rather for even a longer time!!! Kung Fu panda 2 on my b'day (when I wanted to watch Pirates 😭 ) ... followed by transformers them Spy Kids 4D .. 😆 ... might go for brother ki dulhann on friday to break this fasting 😆