Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Reported.

Soon your id will be band. So its good opportunity to look for new id from now.

KW and GK rocks.
-Zaara- thumbnail
@ TM : You have no right to bash any actors & you don't even know Gaurav, he doesn't need to use anyone.
Gaurav is the most down to earth & friendly actor ever
Don't you have anything better to do than cause fights
🤢 ðŸ¤¢
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wats the point of this topic...tht too frm a MID -_- srsy dnt ruin this forum n the peace in this forum is nt gonna get effected by ur stupid silly post...we all knw where ur coming frm so bttr hoga wahi chalejao...n rahi baat karan & gaurav ki toh they both are amazing persons n r damn good frnds! anyways nn point of explaining things to someone lyk u

oh n btw REPORTED
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Reported...

I am sure none of them is either a KW or GK fan..Mods Should check IP address of this person and should post the real user of the person publically on forum!!...
Velley log!!
Edited by dj_adnanss - 12 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail
i m happy tht u r a Karan Wahi fan, bt plzzz dnt tel nythng against Gaurav, dey r bth gud frds n i wld luv if dey remain frds forever ðŸ˜³
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dj_adnanss

Reported...

I am sure none of them is either a KW or GK fan..Mods Should check IP address of this person and should post the real user of the person publically on forum!!...
Velley log!!

velley log finally got sum work...:P
PS totally agreed to u on RED!!!😊
Edited by docnuss - 12 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
both r ma sweetheart!!!!:P
hayye i love both ov dem sooo muchhh...muhaaazzz,,,,

topic reported!!:P
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Please refrain from posting on this topic ,the topic maker has been reported and will be banned .Topics creating dispute are strictly not allowed on IF. We all need to ignore such MIDs and enjoy the forum like we did before.

Many Thanks

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Both r very good friendz from 4 5 years !!!!So there is no chance 4 all that between them !!!!!!!!Nothing like that !!!  

Both Karan's R superb personz!!!!Karan wahi is a man of gem !!!!he can't do nothing like that !!!

I'm glad to hear that you r kARAN WAHI'S  FAN!!!!LOLZZZ but sad that your information IS  wrong!!!!!

PLZZZ GROW UP !!!!!!!
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
first of all...bashing an actor is not allowed in IF..n plz dont use such wrds against another actor...i like both KW n GK...n they both are good...n as far as i know abt gaurav, he is a great person just likeWAhi,,,,i wld request u to delete this topic n it seems that all ur trying to do is create rift b/w KW n GK fans...bt its not happening!!...